Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
In 2013 our plans call for us to add an additional adventure to the event. There will be two consecutive adventure modules, and each module will have two variations of either a combat or puzzle orientation. The first module called “Lycans Afoot” tasks the party to travel through a dark forest in search of a tower, while the second module called “Golembane” challenges the party to reach the top of tower.

TOPIC: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate?

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate 4 years 10 months ago #25

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7087
This is a good one to necro, but it needs updated if Jeff's statement about having the Medallion of Nobility gets you the +1 token instead of 6th level. Need to find that thread too.

EDIT: It was not a Jeff post but the event details page.

truedungeon.com/how-to-play/item/80-2014-event-details


"At the event, the 6th level benefit of getting one free Treasure Coin will be given to anyone who displays the 5th, 7th or 8th level item."
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate 4 years 10 months ago #26

jedibcg wrote: This is a good one to necro, but it needs updated if Jeff's statement about having the Medallion of Nobility gets you the +1 token instead of 6th level. Need to find that thread too.

EDIT: It was not a Jeff post but the event details page.

truedungeon.com/how-to-play/item/80-2014-event-details


"At the event, the 6th level benefit of getting one free Treasure Coin will be given to anyone who displays the 5th, 7th or 8th level item."

Technically it is still 6th level. There is just nothing showing 6th level..so it really isnt a 5th level benifit
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate 4 years 10 months ago #27

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7087

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

jedibcg wrote: This is a good one to necro, but it needs updated if Jeff's statement about having the Medallion of Nobility gets you the +1 token instead of 6th level. Need to find that thread too.

EDIT: It was not a Jeff post but the event details page.

truedungeon.com/how-to-play/item/80-2014-event-details


"At the event, the 6th level benefit of getting one free Treasure Coin will be given to anyone who displays the 5th, 7th or 8th level item."

Technically it is still 6th level. There is just nothing showing 6th level..so it really isnt a 5th level benifit


Technically isn't it a reward of anyone showing a 5th,7th or 8th level item for this year? That is why I was suggesting updating the document for the XP desk.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate 4 years 10 months ago #28

You are auppose to have the 5th level coin , since nothing to show your 6th level. So if you want to cheat and say your 6th when really 5th. There is no way to stop that
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate 4 years 10 months ago #29

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7087

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: You are auppose to have the 5th level coin , since nothing to show your 6th level. So if you want to cheat and say your 6th when really 5th. There is no way to stop that


You and I read that differently I guess.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Are these treasure allocation figures accurate? 4 years 10 months ago #30

Since I got my 6th level last year when I completed my first run (and they paid me out as a 6th leveler from then on), I assumed they were giving it to the 5th levelers since they can't figure out if you've made the jump during the con.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Legion. Reason: Misspelling
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds