Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #13

I will also be getting 60 treasure chip pulls tomorrow, so I’ll wait till after Monday to post any “Fun” tokens and data to the vTD 20 spreadsheet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #15

Christopher Abruscato wrote: I will also be getting 60 treasure chip pulls tomorrow, so I’ll wait till after Monday to post any “Fun” tokens and data to the vTD 20 spreadsheet.


What he means is what until late next week or the following weekend before posting anything about the content of the treasure mix. Those who add there mix will know but for those who haven’t gotten there’s yet, it will give them a chance to get there’s in the mail and still be here on the forums without concern of the spoiling of said mix :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #16

Nothing fun, but I did get a monster bit. The mystery remains...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #17

After the first VTD then the fun is spoiled for the remaining VTD.

One idea is to make the applicable monster bit the completion token for the respective VTD run in which the monster appears. This way you won't get any spoilers during the entire year and folks will know exactly how many they will get for GF transmutes instead of being random in treasure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 1 week ago #18

Tyraël The Just wrote:

Christopher Abruscato wrote: I will also be getting 60 treasure chip pulls tomorrow, so I’ll wait till after Monday to post any “Fun” tokens and data to the vTD 20 spreadsheet.


What he means is what until late next week or the following weekend before posting anything about the content of the treasure mix. Those who add there mix will know but for those who haven’t gotten there’s yet, it will give them a chance to get there’s in the mail and still be here on the forums without concern of the spoiling of said mix :)


Yes, that was the plan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 12 hours ago #19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 11 hours ago #20

Quick update: People are reporting that there are some treasure-box only tokens. So far, Bead of the Ram is what we've seen. It has two dots next to the transmute indicator, which places it in the "special" category like completion tokens.

Please enter these in the appropriate "Treasure Box Bead" category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 10 hours ago #21

Marc, dud you also see the news of the new Legendary Totem of Wonder? Those bits probably need a column as well.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 10 hours ago #22

I did. Those should be under the 50 GP Idol column (Column E).

Also there are reports of some treasure-box only items. So far we've found a bead and a charm. There's a column (Y) for those as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 10 hours ago #23

Marc D wrote: I did. Those should be under the 50 GP Idol column (Column E).

Also there are reports of some treasure-box only items. So far we've found a bead and a charm. There's a column (Y) for those as well.


Thanks for all your work! I wonder (pun intended) how hard it will be to make the new totem...
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2024 Treasure Pull Tracking Sheet 4 months 10 hours ago #24

I didn't see the news on the new totem. Can someone point me to it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds