Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Possible issue with Mad Evoker's Charm exchange?

Possible issue with Mad Evoker's Charm exchange? 1 year 1 week ago #1

I just received my transmute order back that had the Mad Evoker's Charm exchange in it but I did not receive a 10x Treasure Chip token as part of it.

According to the Token DB tokendb.com/token/mad-evokers-charm/
"Whether you choose to exchange your 2014 MEC for a 2021 MEC or a 2020/2021 UR, you’ll receive a 10× Treasure Chips token as a thank you for your understanding."

Is the TokenDB entry wrong? Did I mess something up when submitting the transmute order?

It's been so long since I have had an issue with a transmute order that I'm not sure who to contact about it. I couldn't find any contact info anywhere specific to transmuting so I thought here might be the best place to bring it up in case others have had this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possible issue with Mad Evoker's Charm exchange? 1 year 1 week ago #2

BrainScan wrote: I just received my transmute order back that had the Mad Evoker's Charm exchange in it but I did not receive a 10x Treasure Chip token as part of it.

According to the Token DB tokendb.com/token/mad-evokers-charm/
"Whether you choose to exchange your 2014 MEC for a 2021 MEC or a 2020/2021 UR, you’ll receive a 10× Treasure Chips token as a thank you for your understanding."

I will send you 10 random Treasure Draws tomorrow -- since time is short. Sorry for the issue. Thanks for your understanding!

Is the TokenDB entry wrong? Did I mess something up when submitting the transmute order?

It's been so long since I have had an issue with a transmute order that I'm not sure who to contact about it. I couldn't find any contact info anywhere specific to transmuting so I thought here might be the best place to bring it up in case others have had this issue.

Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possible issue with Mad Evoker's Charm exchange? 1 year 1 week ago #3

Jeff Martin wrote: I will send you 10 random Treasure Draws tomorrow -- since time is short. Sorry for the issue. Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks Jeff! That works perfectly. If the VTD6c treasure hasn't gone out yet you could also put it in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possible issue with Mad Evoker's Charm exchange? 1 year 1 week ago #4

BrainScan wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: I will send you 10 random Treasure Draws tomorrow -- since time is short. Sorry for the issue. Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks Jeff! That works perfectly. If the VTD6c treasure hasn't gone out yet you could also put it in there.


Done!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds