Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 2021 Necklace Transmutes

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #1

Jeff/Lori;

Given how little time we have between now and V4A/V4B is it possible to send in a transmute that contains both the Relic components and legendary components for a 2021 necklace so we can get the final piece for the next possible VTD?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #2

I definitely support that as well. If we sent it, clearly labeled, with the relic transmute in one bag and the legendary transmute in another (with a note indicating the relic from the other bag should be included) - it shouldn’t be much of an issue.

Letting us do it in one step will save 2-4 weeks of time. With the new token orders not likely to arrive for a while, it gives us a chance for using our new toys at an extra convention.

Another thought would be to allow us to send in the transmute ingredients now before the 2021 orders come in as long as the URs we need for the transmutes will be in our orders. That would let the new legendaries (or relics) be shipped with our 2021 orders.

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #3

Fred K wrote: I definitely support that as well. If we sent it, clearly labeled, with the relic transmute in one bag and the legendary transmute in another (with a note indicating the relic from the other bag should be included) - it shouldn’t be much of an issue.

Letting us do it in one step will save 2-4 weeks of time. With the new token orders not likely to arrive for a while, it gives us a chance for using our new toys at an extra convention.

Another thought would be to allow us to send in the transmute ingredients now before the 2021 orders come in as long as the URs we need for the transmutes will be in our orders. That would let the new legendaries (or relics) be shipped with our 2021 orders.

Fred


That second seems less likely, imo. They have to manage getting swag out, the 2021 orders, and general transmutes already. Asking them to match a transmute with a potential order seems like it would be more complications for them. Just my two cents.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #4

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Fred K wrote: I definitely support that as well. If we sent it, clearly labeled, with the relic transmute in one bag and the legendary transmute in another (with a note indicating the relic from the other bag should be included) - it shouldn’t be much of an issue.

Letting us do it in one step will save 2-4 weeks of time. With the new token orders not likely to arrive for a while, it gives us a chance for using our new toys at an extra convention.

Another thought would be to allow us to send in the transmute ingredients now before the 2021 orders come in as long as the URs we need for the transmutes will be in our orders. That would let the new legendaries (or relics) be shipped with our 2021 orders.

Fred


That second seems less likely, imo. They have to manage getting swag out, the 2021 orders, and general transmutes already. Asking them to match a transmute with a potential order seems like it would be more complications for them. Just my two cents.


Logistics like that would be awesome, very much above and beyond expectation. Option 1 though seems potentially reasonable with notes.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #5

Given that TD won't be combining V3a loot with preorders, I doubt #2 is likely. Seems quite a mess actually.

As for #1, I would love it. That said, I am sure all players would either like it or be unaffected by it, there is probably a reason I'm not thinking of that this has not always been the policy.

Just prepping us for Druegar.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #6

Just getting the V3b loot and 2021 preorders out the door seems like quite a task. Not sure I want to slow them down with more asks.

Although, I wouldn't complain if they added the 2021 transmutes to the token exchange program. Once I know the 2021 tokens are close to arriving, I'd at least be able to send in my mage medallion transmute using the old MEC formula. It doesn't require any 2021 tokens to send in, it just requires that they receive the medallions so that they can fulfill the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #7

Dave wrote: Just getting the V3b loot and 2021 preorders out the door seems like quite a task. Not sure I want to slow them down with more asks.

Although, I wouldn't complain if they added the 2021 transmutes to the token exchange program. Once I know the 2021 tokens are close to arriving, I'd at least be able to send in my mage medallion transmute using the old MEC formula. It doesn't require any 2021 tokens to send in, it just requires that they receive the medallions so that they can fulfill the order.


True but they likely need to finish getting the 2021 pre-orders out the door first. As I recall (and maybe I am wrong) there has traditionally been a bit of a delay between us getting orders and then the transmutes page getting updated.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #8

IMHO
This won’t work. There are too many things that can go wrong. Too much coming in and out between now and then.

So alas I hope I am
A
Dream
Crusher for once.


Just too many bad things could happen
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #9

None of the replies surprise me. My expectation is that it will be a few months before I can do any transmutes. It's just a little disappointing for wizards who had MEC broken and may not have anything to fall back to. Hopefully, we can have something available by V5a, but I don't even consider that a guarantee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 6 days ago #10

Dave wrote: None of the replies surprise me. My expectation is that it will be a few months before I can do any transmutes. It's just a little disappointing for wizards who had MEC broken and may not have anything to fall back to. Hopefully, we can have something available by V5a, but I don't even consider that a guarantee.

Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 5 days ago #11

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.


It is the way.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 Necklace Transmutes 1 month 5 days ago #12

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.


Unlike the boat, which is neither difficult to see, nor in motion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andrew Knoll.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds