Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with?

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #25

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14865
My wizard rocks the DEX kilt for the AC and reflex save bonuses.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #26

I'm actually keeping all the con - without it, my fort save would tank, and it amuses me to say "yes barbarian, I actually DO have more HP than you."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #27

Andrew Knoll wrote: I'm actually keeping all the con - without it, my fort save would tank, and it amuses me to say "yes barbarian, I actually DO have more HP than you."


Same! Though for me it was always our Dwarf Fighter.

I did use MEC twice in one run this weekend, only because going into it we were light on damage during our NM run. And only during the last room, when it was do or die. For the rest of the runs, it felt better to add to my saves to make sure I could stay in the fights. I am going to 'moot to the relic ASAP as I am intrigued to try out the other spells and see how they will fit in with runs.
"Exclusively" Elf Wizard

Debuting this fall is the "MElf - a Thor Wielding Tank"!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #28

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14865

Aeroneus Martellus wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote: I'm actually keeping all the con - without it, my fort save would tank, and it amuses me to say "yes barbarian, I actually DO have more HP than you."


Same! Though for me it was always our Dwarf Fighter.

I did use MEC twice in one run this weekend, only because going into it we were light on damage during our NM run. And only during the last room, when it was do or die. For the rest of the runs, it felt better to add to my saves to make sure I could stay in the fights. I am going to 'moot to the relic ASAP as I am intrigued to try out the other spells and see how they will fit in with runs.


I used the MEC in room 7 of both of my runs this weekend.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #29

bpsymington wrote:

Aeroneus Martellus wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote: I'm actually keeping all the con - without it, my fort save would tank, and it amuses me to say "yes barbarian, I actually DO have more HP than you."


Same! Though for me it was always our Dwarf Fighter.

I did use MEC twice in one run this weekend, only because going into it we were light on damage during our NM run. And only during the last room, when it was do or die. For the rest of the runs, it felt better to add to my saves to make sure I could stay in the fights. I am going to 'moot to the relic ASAP as I am intrigued to try out the other spells and see how they will fit in with runs.


I used the MEC in room 7 of both of my runs this weekend.


I equipped the MEC for my final run, purely to add some additional damage to combat. It was completely unnecessary and I would never use it in a combat where victory isn't assured.

I'll use the new necklace, but I highly doubt I'll make use of the MEC power on it unless we are completely overwhelming the fight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which Dungeon does MEC changes start with? 1 month 1 week ago #30

Used dungeonbane with dexterity in my one elf wizard run on Sunday. No regrets. The higher ranged to hit attack helps in the room where I wasn't going to burn a level 3 spell, so I ended up throwing Thor's hammer. Besides, I had the dragon figurine if I ended up losing a fortitude save. The extra hp was never needed. I think I might have taken 3 pts of damage the entire run. Of course it helps when you win initiative in room 7 and the barbarian crits while holding the skull. It was the only time this weekend where I saw the necromancer taken out in 1 round.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds