Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: V2b Token Swag already at USPS

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #13

I haven’t gotten an email since v1a but they always show up so I guess That’s always a nice surprise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #14

Harlax wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: I am excited! I got the email, but it still tracks as being on its way to a USPS facility. So the postal service must be slow scanning all of the packages.


My recent experience is that packages aren’t getting scanned in at Carbondale. The first notice I have been getting is when they show up at the St Louis regional center.


And once again it’s in St Louis tonight without having been scanned in or out in Carbondale.


Mine is showing as scanned in at Carbondale at 8:59pm and arriving in St Louis at 10:14pm. Right now expected delivery is Saturday, but they can usually do better than that.

Although given the bunch of not much in my last shipment, my expectations are lower this time and I'm less excited.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #15

I didn't get an eMail this time, I always have before. Perhaps TD are still mailing out tracking numbers? I imagine that could take time to do...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #16

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Online
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9702

Dergidan wrote: I didn't get an eMail this time, I always have before. Perhaps TD are still mailing out tracking numbers? I imagine that could take time to do...

I am thinking emails might just be slower than usually. I eventually did get mine. Expected arrival Saturday which means Fiddy will get his on Thursday or Friday...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #17

jedibcg banjo number 5 wrote:

Dergidan wrote: I didn't get an eMail this time, I always have before. Perhaps TD are still mailing out tracking numbers? I imagine that could take time to do...

I am thinking emails might just be slower than usually. I eventually did get mine. Expected arrival Saturday which means Fiddy will get his on Thursday or Friday...lol.


Getting it a day earlier doesn't mean I get anything better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #18

Mine is now in STL with an expected delivery date of Monday (I live in Michigan).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #20

Apparently USPS works on Veterans Day. Mine arrived at and left Indianapolis Distribution Center Annex today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #21

Fiddy wrote: Apparently USPS works on Veterans Day. Mine arrived at and left Indianapolis Distribution Center Annex today.


Likely they work behind the scenes but not deliver today, except for Amazon Prime packages. My packages always move around a lot on Sundays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #22

Dave Autzen wrote:

Fiddy wrote: Apparently USPS works on Veterans Day. Mine arrived at and left Indianapolis Distribution Center Annex today.


Likely they work behind the scenes but not deliver today, except for Amazon Prime packages. My packages always move around a lot on Sundays.


Maybe just shifts that started before midnight. I see my package marked as leaving St. Louis distribution around 3 am but not arriving at the post office less than a mile away from there that serves my address so I'm betting it's sitting on a truck to go out tomorrow morning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #23

Our package was not scanned in Carbondale, but was marked as arriving in St. Louis late last night. It allegedly made its way to Aurora, IL a little after 11 am Central today. Estimated delivery date is Saturday. If we’re lucky, it could arrive here in Chicago on Friday. That said, our treasure pull luck has never been that great, so I’m trying not to get too excited. (It will still be fun to open the 10-packs and to look for Monster Bits/Ghosts in the treasure.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2b Token Swag already at USPS 5 months 1 week ago #24

Mine is still in pre-shipment mode, awaiting arrival of the package at Carbondale. But I'm pretty sure that's just USPS not updating for some reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds