Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates | June 2021 updates!

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 1 year 1 month ago #25

June 2021 update added to the first post. Check out our new Community Trading feature!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 1 year 1 week ago #26

Marc D wrote: June 2021 update added to the first post. Check out our new Community Trading feature!


This looks great!

I have a feature/enhancement request: When I see that someone has something on their wanted/available trade list, it would be great to be able to click on their name or something to be able to see what they have/want in return. For example, if I see that Snagglepuss is looking for a +2 Bowtie of Style, I could click on it and see that he has a Scroll of Exit: Stage Left available to trade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 1 year 1 week ago #27

Zorblak wrote:

Marc D wrote: June 2021 update added to the first post. Check out our new Community Trading feature!


This looks great!

I have a feature/enhancement request: When I see that someone has something on their wanted/available trade list, it would be great to be able to click on their name or something to be able to see what they have/want in return. For example, if I see that Snagglepuss is looking for a +2 Bowtie of Style, I could click on it and see that he has a Scroll of Exit: Stage Left available to trade.


I want a +2 Bowtie of Style too. I’ll outbid Snagglepuss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 1 year 1 week ago #28

Zorblak wrote:

Marc D wrote: June 2021 update added to the first post. Check out our new Community Trading feature!


This looks great!

I have a feature/enhancement request: When I see that someone has something on their wanted/available trade list, it would be great to be able to click on their name or something to be able to see what they have/want in return. For example, if I see that Snagglepuss is looking for a +2 Bowtie of Style, I could click on it and see that he has a Scroll of Exit: Stage Left available to trade.


What you're describing is one of the exact things we have in mind for Phase 2!

We also want to fully integrate in the various filters as well. So if Snagglepuss has a bunch of consumables listed for trade because he's trying to get better value for them than the trade goods, you could filter out all the oddball potions and wands and just focus on the scrolls.

Thanks for letting us know we're on the right track!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 5 months 3 weeks ago #29

Not sure if any additional development is being done on this website. But one thing I would like to see is more fields in the export function. At a minimum, I would love to see the rarity and maybe also slot. Really just those 2 would be great. Thanks for looking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by David Harris.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 5 months 3 weeks ago #30

David Harris wrote: Not sure if any additional development is being down on this website. But one thing I would like to see is more fields in the export function. At a minimum, I would love to see the rarity and maybe also slot. Really just those 2 would be great. Thanks for looking.


Thanks for the suggestions! We are still working on things; look out for new stuff Soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 5 months 3 weeks ago #31

Hi David,

Rarity and Slot should now be available in an export. As Marc said, we have a lot of things in the works, but this was something that just makes sense and is quick to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Log of www.TrueDungeonTokens.com updates 5 months 3 weeks ago #32

Wyld wrote: Hi David,

Rarity and Slot should now be available in an export. As Marc said, we have a lot of things in the works, but this was something that just makes sense and is quick to do.


Awesome! Thanks so much! I really enjoy the tool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds