Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 month 3 days ago #205

jedibcg Banjo 5150 Lover wrote:

Fred K wrote: That's reasonable Jedi (not including the completion tokens).

It is interesting looking at the number of tickets versus draws. Right now, it looks like the average person is drawing 20 treasures per ticket. I am certain that is far higher than normal TD averages (probably a reflection that forum users are more likely to be more dedicated collectors and maximize treasure pulls). I recommend we try to encourage more newer players who are on the forums to use this as well.

Fred

I think it is the nature of VTD.

Being able to play multiple times monthly has my group dramatically improving their gear. We went from my 2 CoAs, and 8 CoGF in the group to 7 CoA, and another is in the mail for transmute. I would be surprised if we were the only group that did that.

Edit - loving banjo 5150 now, eh? IMO that one is over played.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Endgame.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 month 3 days ago #206

Endgame wrote:
Edit - loving banjo 5150 now, eh? IMO that one is over played.

Not certain what you are talking about I have always been a banjo 5150 fan. And are you crazy 5150 is legit insane. (see who gets that joke).
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 month 3 days ago #207

jedibcg Banjo 5150 Lover wrote:

Endgame wrote:
Edit - loving banjo 5150 now, eh? IMO that one is over played.

Not certain what you are talking about I have always been a banjo 5150 fan. And are you crazy 5150 is legit insane. (see who gets that joke).


So many ways to take that.

Yes, that's the code.

Also, a great album....
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 month 3 days ago #208

jedibcg Banjo 5150 Lover wrote: Number of tickets is number of tickets you used to get that many draws. It is completely optional, but gives an idea out of the total number of tickets how many we have out for the data. I am against adding completion tokens as a separate column. They have ALWAYS managed to slip into the mix as long as we have been tracking. The fact that one is more desirable is not enough merit to track that one imo. There are certain rares every year that are more desirable and we haven't tracked them.


Disagree.

#1 they are non standard loot
#2 they are all desireable due to the transmute
#3 we have had people asking what the drop rate is in treasure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 month 3 days ago #209

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

jedibcg Banjo 5150 Lover wrote: Number of tickets is number of tickets you used to get that many draws. It is completely optional, but gives an idea out of the total number of tickets how many we have out for the data. I am against adding completion tokens as a separate column. They have ALWAYS managed to slip into the mix as long as we have been tracking. The fact that one is more desirable is not enough merit to track that one imo. There are certain rares every year that are more desirable and we haven't tracked them.


Disagree.

#1 they are non standard loot
#2 they are all desireable due to the transmute
#3 we have had people asking what the drop rate is in treasure.

1. We don't know that completion tokens are non-standard loot. We know nothing about the loot. We don't know if completion tokens are a mistake or not. They have been in box in the past, but very sparingly.
2. I don't believe I said anything about them not desirable. I said one in particular is more desirable and I felt singling that one out felt odd.
3. I haven't seen anyone ask what the drop rate for completion tokens are in the loot, ever. Some people have asked if they should log completion tokens separately. Now it could be there is enough interest that we can do all completion tokens. I think you will find that it is not enough data to have a drop rate. I think asking Druegar if completion tokens should be in the treasure mix would be more educational. He may or may not know. He may or may not be able to share that info, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 weeks 1 day ago #210

I sent in treasure draws with my last transmute, and got them today. Which tab should they be entered under?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 weeks 1 day ago #211

Just stick them on V1b. It is the same pool so I don't know what it would matter....maybe a different line though, I have seen some do that. Unless you really want to put them on V1a, then I can unlock it.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 weeks 1 day ago #212

jedibcg Banjo 5150 Lover wrote: Just stick them on V1b. It is the same pool so I don't know what it would matter....maybe a different line though, I have seen some do that. Unless you really want to put them on V1a, then I can unlock it.


I will add them to my V1b pulls. There were only 18 of them.

4 more bits, Ghost Gog, Charm of Timely Aid, Amulet, 6 Unc and 5 Rare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave Autzen.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 week 12 hours ago #213

I have locked down V1b and unlocked V2a. I am leaving gold and tickets off because I figure we got a decent idea of them. Good luck on your pulls.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 6 days 5 hours ago #214

Updated with my V2a tokens. As noted in another thread, nothing dramatic. I did get an MB I did not yet have, the Death Cloak Fabric.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave Autzen.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 5 days 13 hours ago #215

I received a Bracers of the Tavernkeeper and Ioun Stone Jasper Ellipsod in my treasure draws this run. I found that interesting, I don't recall seeing Bracers of the Tavernkeeper as vTD loot and Ioun Stone Jasper Ellipsod shouldn't be available yet.
Turn 03: You purchase a dagger, bow and two potions.
Shopkeep: "If your looking to earn gold you should speak to the Cleric, she may have need of someone with your skills."
╔═════════╗
║ (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ) ║
║[℧] ║
║  ║
╚════  ═══╝
[Shop: Spellbook 5gp]

Options:
[Find Cleric][Leave Town][Other]

[HP: 5][Inventory: 0GP, Rum, †(Dagger), €(Bow), 2x(♥)]

Want to control the story? rules here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 5 days 12 hours ago #216

Guedoji wrote: I received a Bracers of the Tavernkeeper and Ioun Stone Jasper Ellipsod in my treasure draws this run. I found that interesting, I don't recall seeing Bracers of the Tavernkeeper as vTD loot and Ioun Stone Jasper Ellipsod shouldn't be available yet.

I've received 3 jasper prisms so far from V1 pulls, so at least some portion has been in the loot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds