Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lazlo's Discounts TOKEN for month of April

Lazlo's Discounts TOKEN for month of April 1 year 6 months ago #1

TOKEN SATURDAY. i am going to keep these up until saturday the 25th of april...
I am in position to acquire a new business. If I can get a down payment. So I am putting up a few of my extras(i have lots if you dont know me). If I dont get enough for the business, well I guess I will buy more tokens from TD (which I will probably do anyway B) )

This is first come first serve. i will answer pms as quick as I can. it will take time
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lazlo_hollyfeld1985.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #2

saved
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #3

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: Coming soon

I have a bunch of items(some will have multiple and be listed as such) i will be slashing the prices. from my store and putting those here.

I ask people buying them to resell, please wait. I would rather these end up in hands of people that want them and can use them


Can you give us a hint? Will they mostly be high stuff like legendaries or will it run the gamut of things?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #4

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: Coming soon

I have a bunch of items(some will have multiple and be listed as such) i will be slashing the prices. from my store and putting those here.

I ask people buying them to resell, please wait. I would rather these end up in hands of people that want them and can use them


Can you give us a hint? Will they mostly be high stuff like legendaries or will it run the gamut of things?

legendaries, trade goods(fleece, etc) URs I dont know exactly yet
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #5

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: Coming soon

I have a bunch of items(some will have multiple and be listed as such) i will be slashing the prices. from my store and putting those here.

I ask people buying them to resell, please wait. I would rather these end up in hands of people that want them and can use them


Can you give us a hint? Will they mostly be high stuff like legendaries or will it run the gamut of things?

legendaries, trade goods(fleece, etc) URs I dont know exactly yet


Cool. I am sure we all look forward to it. Though my personal funds are tamped because of the pre-order.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #6

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: Coming soon

I have a bunch of items(some will have multiple and be listed as such) i will be slashing the prices. from my store and putting those here.

I ask people buying them to resell, please wait. I would rather these end up in hands of people that want them and can use them


Can you give us a hint? Will they mostly be high stuff like legendaries or will it run the gamut of things?

legendaries, trade goods(fleece, etc) URs I dont know exactly yet


Cool. I am sure we all look forward to it. Though my personal funds are tamped because of the pre-order.

i am using these for more preorders. So I understand
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #7

Hopefully there is something I’m looking for on there on my to buy list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #8

Wayne Rhodes wrote: Hopefully there is something I’m looking for on there on my to buy list.


Whereas i am hoping there is nothing that i want, so im not tempted to spend the money.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #9

Wayne Rhodes wrote: Hopefully there is something I’m looking for on there on my to buy list.


+1
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #10

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #11

still getting items together

it will be some point tomorrow
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lazlo's Discounts 1 year 6 months ago #12

  • Ro-gan
  • Ro-gan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • He's No Use To Me Dead.
  • Posts: 1935
You know what I'm looking for.
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds