Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Transmuting Questions

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #13

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7383

Dave Autzen wrote: Do gold-backed Potions of Distilled Healing need to be converted to blue-backed?


Excellent question. My guess and just a guess is no. They are consumables and not worth much so not much need to exchange them for blue one imo.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #14

jedibcg wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Do gold-backed Potions of Distilled Healing need to be converted to blue-backed?


Excellent question. My guess and just a guess is no. They are consumables and not worth much so not much need to exchange them for blue one imo.


Agreed, no need to convert these.

(nor is there an option to convert them)
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kirk Bauer.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #15

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7383

Kirk Bauer wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Do gold-backed Potions of Distilled Healing need to be converted to blue-backed?


Excellent question. My guess and just a guess is no. They are consumables and not worth much so not much need to exchange them for blue one imo.


Agreed, no need to convert these.

(nor is there an option to convert them)


Well if he wanted blue ones for some reason I would (as I am sure others would too) exchange a blue for a gold.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #16

Oh my goodness... I missed the announcement - and by random chance accidental clicked onto this forum link!

In 2017, all Trade and Reserve tokens were redesigned with new high-rez artwork and chocolate-brown backs. Owners of the old, gold-backed versions can use their existing stock in transmuted recipes before December 1st, 2018. One-to-one exchanges can be done starting in September 2017. After December 1st, 2018, the old versions will no longer be exchangeable and may not be used in transmuted recipes. There is no charge to make the exchange, but if you want them to be mailed to you, you will need to pay for shipping. If you add this exchange as part of another order, they can all be shipped for the same price. You may also make the exchange in person at most TD events.

Is this the full list of items that must be exchanged to remain functional for future trades?

• Alchemists Ink
• Alchemist Parchment
• Aragonite
• Darkwood Plank
• Dwarven Steel
• Elven Bismuth
• Enchanters Munition
• Golden Fleece
• Minotaur Hide
• Mystic Silk
• Oil of Enchantment
• Philosophers Stone
• Wish Ring
• 250 GP Silver Bar
• 500 GP Electrum Bar
• 1,000 GP Gold Bar
• 2,500 GP Platinum Bar
• 5,000 GP Mithral Bar
• 10,000 GP Adamantium Bar
• 25,000 GP Eldritch Ore Bar
I can't help being a gorgeous fiend. It's just the card I drew.

Member of Team Kraken Killers 2011, ISO 2012, Synergy 2013, Synergy 2014, Synergy 2015, Synergy 2016

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #17

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7383

Landspeeder_95 wrote: Oh my goodness... I missed the announcement - and by random chance accidental clicked onto this forum link!

In 2017, all Trade and Reserve tokens were redesigned with new high-rez artwork and chocolate-brown backs. Owners of the old, gold-backed versions can use their existing stock in transmuted recipes before December 1st, 2018. One-to-one exchanges can be done starting in September 2017. After December 1st, 2018, the old versions will no longer be exchangeable and may not be used in transmuted recipes. There is no charge to make the exchange, but if you want them to be mailed to you, you will need to pay for shipping. If you add this exchange as part of another order, they can all be shipped for the same price. You may also make the exchange in person at most TD events.

Is this the full list of items that must be exchanged to remain functional for future trades?

• Alchemists Ink
• Alchemist Parchment
• Aragonite
• Darkwood Plank
• Dwarven Steel
• Elven Bismuth
• Enchanters Munition
• Golden Fleece
• Minotaur Hide
• Mystic Silk
• Oil of Enchantment
• Philosophers Stone
• Wish Ring
• 250 GP Silver Bar
• 500 GP Electrum Bar
• 1,000 GP Gold Bar
• 2,500 GP Platinum Bar
• 5,000 GP Mithral Bar
• 10,000 GP Adamantium Bar
• 25,000 GP Eldritch Ore Bar


To be clear there is not a brown back 250, 500, 2,500, or 10,000 GP token. They have been condensed down to just 1,000, 5,000 and 25,000.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #18

thank you
I can't help being a gorgeous fiend. It's just the card I drew.

Member of Team Kraken Killers 2011, ISO 2012, Synergy 2013, Synergy 2014, Synergy 2015, Synergy 2016

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Transmuting Questions 11 months 3 weeks ago #19

jedibcg wrote:

Kirk Bauer wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Do gold-backed Potions of Distilled Healing need to be converted to blue-backed?


Excellent question. My guess and just a guess is no. They are consumables and not worth much so not much need to exchange them for blue one imo.


Agreed, no need to convert these.

(nor is there an option to convert them)


Well if he wanted blue ones for some reason I would (as I am sure others would too) exchange a blue for a gold.


I just wanted to make sure that the gold ones stayed useful. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds