Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: done

done 4 years 1 week ago #1

now Mrs Laz wants a GT, So I would like to get her one for a wedding present


So, If anyone has one to sell, let me know

paying cash
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lazlo_hollyfeld1985.

Mrs Laz wants a GT 4 years 1 week ago #3

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9626

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: now Mrs Laz wants a GT, So I would like to get her one for a wedding present


So, If anyone has one to sell, let me know

paying cash


If you aren't able to get one does that mean since she wants one you may have to give her yours??? :laugh:
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mrs Laz wants a GT 4 years 6 days ago #4

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: now Mrs Laz wants a GT, So I would like to get her one for a wedding present


So, If anyone has one to sell, let me know

paying cash


If you aren't able to get one does that mean since she wants one you may have to give her yours??? :laugh:

I am not married yet...so no :)
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mrs Laz wants a GT 4 years 4 days ago #5

Okay... I should probably be able to figure this one out BUT my brain just isn't processing this one... GT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mrs Laz wants a GT 4 years 4 days ago #6

Hershel wrote: Okay... I should probably be able to figure this one out BUT my brain just isn't processing this one... GT?

GT = Golden Ticket

truedungeon.com/ticket

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=598&id=244259&start=72#271613

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds