Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #373

jedibcg Banjo 513 Lover wrote:

Endgame wrote: It doesn’t exist in the PHB or the DM guide, and I just double checked both. No one could point me to a place during 2020 token design either, where I asked several times to make sure we didn’t get burned buying lucky shields.

The app and the excel (I haven’t checked the excel this year) both also let you equip 2 different shields.

Assuming no clarifications or changes to the DM guide or the PHB, I intend on buying a lucky cloak so I can wear both the redoubt and lucky set by distributing the shields in different slots. It would be nice to use the website, but the shields must match warning is a bit of a deal breaker for that.


I know it was discussed and Cranston wrote that he was putting into to the app (dunno if he took it out). Druegar will have the final say in it of course, but I pretty sure this was decided maybe in the 2019 token design threads that no longer exist.

Sorry I cannot help you that no one brought it up. Maybe it was ruled that way and then was changed and I don't know of the change. All I can say is that I remember this being discussed way back when. I can also find a post where Cranston said he was going to make it so you could not do that. I cannot find anything as to why exactly. I cannot find a reversal either. So we will need to let Druegar chime in.

It used to be the rule, but we had to adopt multiple Strength numbers to account for a shield that adds +1 Strength that may not be equipped in both slots. That’s why you can end up with a melee and ranged Strength. If there is another instance of shield we need to spilt, please let me know and I will add it to the futures list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #374

Cranston wrote:

jedibcg Banjo 513 Lover wrote:

Endgame wrote: It doesn’t exist in the PHB or the DM guide, and I just double checked both. No one could point me to a place during 2020 token design either, where I asked several times to make sure we didn’t get burned buying lucky shields.

The app and the excel (I haven’t checked the excel this year) both also let you equip 2 different shields.

Assuming no clarifications or changes to the DM guide or the PHB, I intend on buying a lucky cloak so I can wear both the redoubt and lucky set by distributing the shields in different slots. It would be nice to use the website, but the shields must match warning is a bit of a deal breaker for that.


I know it was discussed and Cranston wrote that he was putting into to the app (dunno if he took it out). Druegar will have the final say in it of course, but I pretty sure this was decided maybe in the 2019 token design threads that no longer exist.

Sorry I cannot help you that no one brought it up. Maybe it was ruled that way and then was changed and I don't know of the change. All I can say is that I remember this being discussed way back when. I can also find a post where Cranston said he was going to make it so you could not do that. I cannot find anything as to why exactly. I cannot find a reversal either. So we will need to let Druegar chime in.

It used to be the rule, but we had to adopt multiple Strength numbers to account for a shield that adds +1 Strength that may not be equipped in both slots. That’s why you can end up with a melee and ranged Strength. If there is another instance of shield we need to spilt, please let me know and I will add it to the futures list.


I recall that was part of it but there was also the issue of not allowing for two different set bonuses to be achieved from two shields
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #375

Acherin wrote: I recall that was part of it but there was also the issue of not allowing for two different set bonuses to be achieved from two shields

Yes set bonus is still in affect if you are achieving a set bonus. I don't know that endgame is though.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #376

People. Can I get an eyeball on this?

tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/9c16a91c-1cd8-4f8c-8229-351375eac171

It is saying I have ranged sonic damage but I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone look and see if I observe it?
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c

Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #377

Jamie Campbell wrote: People. Can I get an eyeball on this?

tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/9c16a91c-1cd8-4f8c-8229-351375eac171

It is saying I have ranged sonic damage but I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone look and see if I observe it?


Ioun stone banshee prism
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #378

Banshee Prism

2019 dev threads still exist. I found a post by Druegar in Final +5 thread about trying to avoid saves and hit point on shields due to equipment change, but not something more relevant to different shields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #379

Thanks! I swear I checked that for agate orb before but I must have screwed it up and had it back in there
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c

Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #380

Dragonscale set bonus - brand new druid with only these 3 pieces and fire DR is 3, not 10.

(Not that I have them, just looking at whether it's worth pricing a set out...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #381

dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #382

David Zych wrote: When you get a minute, please add
tokendb.com/token/greaves-of-grounding/
tokendb.com/token/greaves-of-insulation/
Thanks!


Tokens are added. Acherin will need to add the images though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 1 week ago #383

Will do as soon as I can I am working hard on a major overhaul of the VTD functionality that will be needed for October so it will be a hot minute.
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 weeks 4 days ago #384

Acherin wrote: Will do as soon as I can I am working hard on a major overhaul of the VTD functionality that will be needed for October so it will be a hot minute.


How is progress going? Just curious not meaning to rush or put pressure on you.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds