Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: small events page suggestion

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #1

I don't know how realistic this is, but with the amount of VTD we've been doing, it would be really nice to have the events on td.events sorted so that the most recent is at the top. Every run I do, my page gets longer and I have to scroll down more. It might not be possible, but it would be a pleasant little quality of life thing if it's doable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #2

Rachel Stemm wrote: I don't know how realistic this is, but with the amount of VTD we've been doing, it would be really nice to have the events on td.events sorted so that the most recent is at the top. Every run I do, my page gets longer and I have to scroll down more. It might not be possible, but it would be a pleasant little quality of life thing if it's doable.


Thanks! I will alert my ever-capable bro!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #3

Thanks for looking into it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #4

  • James
  • James's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Never let me play druid.
  • Posts: 1767
Or at least filter out events older then 300 days or so, I have been to way to many events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #5

I like having a full list of events I have completed but it would be nice to have it in the order of the newest at the top leading down to the oldest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #6

John Ohlinger (Salsa John) wrote: I like having a full list of events I have completed but it would be nice to have it in the order of the newest at the top leading down to the oldest.


+1
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #7

Rob F wrote:

John Ohlinger (Salsa John) wrote: I like having a full list of events I have completed but it would be nice to have it in the order of the newest at the top leading down to the oldest.


+1


No changes needed since that is how mine appears currently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #8

edwin wrote:

Rob F wrote:

John Ohlinger (Salsa John) wrote: I like having a full list of events I have completed but it would be nice to have it in the order of the newest at the top leading down to the oldest.


+1


No changes needed since that is how mine appears currently.


Doug works fast!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #9

WOW! Doug really does work fast on the True Dungeon Forums sight. Is it possible to have this change made on the "td.events" page too?

When I log into my account and click on my name, the Conventions Section, Tickets Purchased Section and Convention Groups Section are all list from oldest to newest. It would be very beneficial to have the Conventions Section, Tickets Purchased Section, and Convention Groups Section list the events from the newest first to the oldest last.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #10

John Ohlinger (Salsa John) wrote: When I log into my account and click on my name, the Conventions Section, Tickets Purchased Section and Convention Groups Section are all list from oldest to newest. It would be very beneficial to have the Conventions Section, Tickets Purchased Section, and Convention Groups Section list the events from the newest to the oldest.


Agreed, on this page: td.events/account
Classes Played: Barbarian (65 times), Monk (56), Ranger (33), Rogue (25), Cleric (21), Fighter (13), Druid (12), Paladin (11), Dwarf Fighter (10), Bard (7), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #11

Another great change has been made. Thank you to Jeff and your brother Doug for changing the order of events on the td.events site. That was quick and the results are fantastic. The events are now listed from newest to oldest. The result is less scrolling down to find the current VTD event.

Thank you to Rachel Stemm for starting this thread and bringing the change to fruition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

small events page suggestion 1 month 1 week ago #12

Thank you! This is awesome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds