Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #157

A question regarding an old token. For Drow Sting Armor (+4 AC, +1 to hit with crossbows), assuming a crossbow is equipped as the range weapon, should the +1 to hit get added to the hit stats on TDCC (and, therefore, the party card)? Or does the player have to tell each DM to add it during combat? (Currently TDCC does NOT add it.)

Thanks, as always!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #158

Seems to have a bug when trying to equip the UR Ring of Fateful Heroism to a Monk. Ring seems to work on other classes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #159

Boilerplate wrote: A question regarding an old token. For Drow Sting Armor (+4 AC, +1 to hit with crossbows), assuming a crossbow is equipped as the range weapon, should the +1 to hit get added to the hit stats on TDCC (and, therefore, the party card)? Or does the player have to tell each DM to add it during combat? (Currently TDCC does NOT add it.)

Thanks, as always!


Fixed
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #160

Acherin wrote:

Boilerplate wrote: A question regarding an old token. For Drow Sting Armor (+4 AC, +1 to hit with crossbows), assuming a crossbow is equipped as the range weapon, should the +1 to hit get added to the hit stats on TDCC (and, therefore, the party card)? Or does the player have to tell each DM to add it during combat? (Currently TDCC does NOT add it.)

Thanks, as always!


Fixed


Wow, thanks! But you might have over-fixed. I think it is adding +2 to hit instead of +1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Boilerplate.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #161

Boilerplate wrote:

Acherin wrote:

Boilerplate wrote: A question regarding an old token. For Drow Sting Armor (+4 AC, +1 to hit with crossbows), assuming a crossbow is equipped as the range weapon, should the +1 to hit get added to the hit stats on TDCC (and, therefore, the party card)? Or does the player have to tell each DM to add it during combat? (Currently TDCC does NOT add it.)

Thanks, as always!


Fixed


Wow, thanks! But you might have over-fixed. I think it is adding +2 to hit instead of +1.


I cant recreate that are you sure thats not coming from the crossbow being a +1 weapon?
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #162

Igwig (Matthew) wrote: Seems to have a bug when trying to equip the UR Ring of Fateful Heroism to a Monk. Ring seems to work on other classes.


Fixed

Side note I apologize to anyone that creates a Bard from this point forward. My wife had ideas
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acherin.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 4 days ago #163

Okay I had to look at creating a Bard. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 3 days ago #164

Acherin wrote:

Boilerplate wrote:

Acherin wrote:

Boilerplate wrote: A question regarding an old token. For Drow Sting Armor (+4 AC, +1 to hit with crossbows), assuming a crossbow is equipped as the range weapon, should the +1 to hit get added to the hit stats on TDCC (and, therefore, the party card)? Or does the player have to tell each DM to add it during combat? (Currently TDCC does NOT add it.)

Thanks, as always!


Fixed


Wow, thanks! But you might have over-fixed. I think it is adding +2 to hit instead of +1.


I cant recreate that are you sure thats not coming from the crossbow being a +1 weapon?


When I create a new L4 rogue with only the Assasins Crossbow equipped as the sole token, it says that the ranged hit bonus is 5. Then when I add drow sting armor as the second token, ranged hit bonus jumps by 2 to 7 (I think it should only jump by 1 to 6). Same result, by the way, for my standard rogue build with more than just those two tokens. Thanks for looking into it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 5 months 1 day ago #165

I made a ranger with a mirrored archers buckler and it doesn’t seem to modify the ranged ac.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 3 weeks ago #166

There is an issue with Enchanter's Whetstone .

It's supposed to give +1 hit/dmg when equipping a Rare Weapon. However, when I equip the Enchanter's Whetstone it automatically gives me +1 hit.

In addition to this, when I equip the Rare Brawler's Mug in my melee off-hand it gives me +1 hit/dmg on top of the previous +1 hit stated above. I think the script is confused due to there being TWO items called "Brawler's Mug". Only the Common Brawler's Mug is a weapon. The Rare Brawler's Mug is NOT a weapon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Krym.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 3 weeks ago #167

Krym wrote: There is an issue with Enchanter's Whetstone .

It's supposed to give +1 hit/dmg when equipping a Rare Weapon. However, when I equip the Enchanter's Whetstone it automatically gives me +1 hit.

In addition to this, when I equip the Rare Brawler's Mug in my melee off-hand it gives me +1 hit/dmg on top of the previous +1 hit stated above. I think the script is confused due to there being TWO items called "Brawler's Mug". Only the Common Brawler's Mug is a weapon. The Rare Brawler's Mug is NOT a weapon.


Confirmed weirdness with Enchanter's Whetstone.

Also, Druid can't equip:
Vipron Shield
Large Fae Shield
Shield of Lava Spawn

And Small Fey Shield is showing up as an Uncommon rather than a Common.

Thanks in advance, Acherin!
Classes Played: Barbarian (20 times), Monk (10), Cleric (9), Fighter (8), Rogue (8), Dwarf Fighter (6), Ranger (6), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (1).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 2 weeks ago #168

Charm of Thorny Barbs doesn't seem to be adding to my retribution damage
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds