Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Uncommon Token Suggestions

Uncommon Token Suggestions 1 month 1 week ago #73

Xavon wrote:

macXdmg wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Xavon wrote:

macXdmg wrote:

Xavon wrote: Soul Jar Diadem
As a ghost, you may continue to interact with other players and puzzles and do 1 pt of either Darkrift or Sacred damage to one monster each round of combat.
Usable by: All


Soul Jar minimus As a ghost, you may continue to interact with other players and puzzles without speech.


Which slot?


Slotless, like other Soul Jars.


I guess charm slot if we aren’t going to make it slotless. I would also suggest a “gear” slot for traditional True Dungeon, I suspect a single gear would be monstrous in grind. I also suspect a ‘gear’ slot might be awkward to implement, it might also not be super limiting like 5 and then what’s the difference from slotless.

I was thinking on the power of the suggested Ultra Rare, and the spirit of an adventure, and figured the non speaking and damaging aspect of the UR token was probably best at uncommon. I just thought I’d propose a level for these bonuses that added a charades like element to the puzzle aspect of the game.


The UR suggested is a head slot item (Diadem being a simpler headband type crown), which is why I asked.


I hope this thread clarified that was unclear. I would not want the minimus to be in the head slot. Outside of slotless or charm, I would suggest back, shirt or pant as they seem properly thematic and strength at the uncommon level, maybe under power in the shirt slot even. Compared to footmans, any +1 ac helm, or the shamans, as a hat this would be woefully underpowered.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 3 weeks 16 hours ago #74

Duck of wayfinding : turn in to get the rogue clue immediately, does not count as having solved the rogue box.

Wind it up watch it go!
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 4 days 24 minutes ago #75

Pants of Linked Healing counts as a shirt of linked healing, if any linked healing player is healed by a linked healing player the third party also gets the healing bonus (3 is it)
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by macXdmg.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 3 days 17 hours ago #76

macXdmg wrote: Pants of Linked Healing counts as a shirt of linked healing, if any linked healing player is healed by a linked healing player the third party also gets the healing bonus (3 is it)


So player A heals player B and then player C (the wearer of the pants) gets the 3hp?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 3 days 14 hours ago #77

Matthew Galambus wrote:

macXdmg wrote: Pants of Linked Healing counts as a shirt of linked healing, if any linked healing player is healed by a linked healing player the third party also gets the healing bonus (3 is it)


So player A heals player B and then player C (the wearer of the pants) gets the 3hp?

If the goal is to have s
The same effect as a linked shirt of healing, we might need to adjust the wording.

Should a team be able to wear both shirts and pants and have this work twice?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My fledgling token shop: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Wade Schwendemann.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 3 days 14 hours ago #78

Arnold wrote: Having gotten Earcuff of Sonic Splendor in 2019, maybe we could get an Earcuff that boosts healing spells by 1 next year.


I think that would be great idea for incoming healers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 3 days 3 hours ago #79

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Matthew Galambus wrote:

macXdmg wrote: Pants of Linked Healing counts as a shirt of linked healing, if any linked healing player is healed by a linked healing player the third party also gets the healing bonus (3 is it)


So player A heals player B and then player C (the wearer of the pants) gets the 3hp?

If the goal is to have s
The same effect as a linked shirt of healing, we might need to adjust the wording.

Should a team be able to wear both shirts and pants and have this work twice?


The idea is to allow new people in on a functional reprint effect without requiring additional tokens for new players or return players. It could be a lesser effect in a different slot, so long as it works with the current linked healing tokens.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncommon Token Suggestions 2 days 20 hours ago #80

macXdmg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Matthew Galambus wrote:

macXdmg wrote: Pants of Linked Healing counts as a shirt of linked healing, if any linked healing player is healed by a linked healing player the third party also gets the healing bonus (3 is it)


So player A heals player B and then player C (the wearer of the pants) gets the 3hp?

If the goal is to have s
The same effect as a linked shirt of healing, we might need to adjust the wording.

Should a team be able to wear both shirts and pants and have this work twice?


The idea is to allow new people in on a functional reprint effect without requiring additional tokens for new players or return players. It could be a lesser effect in a different slot, so long as it works with the current linked healing tokens.


Why not just reprint shirt of linked healing then?
Pick your Purple and discounted token packs: discount-dungeon.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds