Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool

Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 7 months ago #1

Token collector Jim Carter has made this cool spreadsheet aid in figuring out what Trade tokens your extra tokens could be turned in for via our Trade Token Program.

This spreadsheet will help you organize all your extra tokens for Trade Tokens.

truedungeon.com/newsletter/Trade_Item_Cross_Reference_Color.zip
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jeff Martin.

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 6 months ago #2

Updated with the final token list from 2012.

Thanks, Jim!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 2 months ago #3

Updated to post as a ZIP file.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 2 months ago #4

Just a thought - now that there is a Philosopher's Stone, wouldn't Runestones be a better fit under Philosopher's Stone than Darkwood Plank? Any chance they could be moved under Philosopher's Stone, or fit under either?

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 2 months ago #5

Mike Steele wrote: Just a thought - now that there is a Philosopher's Stone, wouldn't Runestones be a better fit under Philosopher's Stone than Darkwood Plank? Any chance they could be moved under Philosopher's Stone, or fit under either?

i was under the impression that rune stones and Ioun stones would be having there own trade token sometime

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 2 months ago #6

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Just a thought - now that there is a Philosopher's Stone, wouldn't Runestones be a better fit under Philosopher's Stone than Darkwood Plank? Any chance they could be moved under Philosopher's Stone, or fit under either?

i was under the impression that rune stones and Ioun stones would be having there own trade token sometime

I don't know, but as of now on the tool both Ioun Stones and Runestones are listed under Darkwood Planks. I think both are a much better fit under Philosopher's Stones thematically (heck, they both even have "stone" in their name), and the Philosopher's Stone could use the boost since it is the only Trade Item Token required for the "4C" Transmuted token Dracolich Claw. I'd much rather see both moved under Philosopher's Stone than get their own Trade Item Token.

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 12 years 2 months ago #7

Mike Steele wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

I don't know, but as of now on the tool both Ioun Stones and Runestones are listed under Darkwood Planks. I think both are a much better fit under Philosopher's Stones thematically (heck, they both even have "stone" in their name), and the Philosopher's Stone could use the boost since it is the only Trade Item Token required for the "4C" Transmuted token Dracolich Claw. I'd much rather see both moved under Philosopher's Stone than get their own Trade Item Token.

i have a huge box of ioun stones, rune stones and pearls..I would love to send these all in. i was waiting because, like I said, I thought they would get there own trade token..next year..i guess I am wrong as usual

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 11 years 8 months ago #8

Is there any chance of getting an older (.XLS) version of this spreadsheet? OpenOffice doesn't deal with .XLSX files so good.

"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 11 years 1 month ago #9

Don't suppose this got an update?
Sweet a combat room, we won't take damage!

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 11 years 1 month ago #10

The Trade Token Guide has been updated to include 2013 tokens.

Also, the TDb now includes trade info for all tokens.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 11 years 1 month ago #11

Thanks, thats what I was looking for.

On a side note, I REALLY wish there was a way to download the entire token DB so I don't always need an internet connection. It would be cool to "have an app for that" with the only internet connection being required for the initial download and updates.
Sweet a combat room, we won't take damage!

Re: Awesome Trade Token Inventory Tool 11 years 1 month ago #12

valetutto wrote: Thanks, thats what I was looking for.

On a side note, I REALLY wish there was a way to download the entire token DB so I don't always need an internet connection. It would be cool to "have an app for that" with the only internet connection being required for the initial download and updates.

I also would like to be able to download, I think it would be interesting to run more complex queries against the data.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds