Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VTD3b Swag Delay

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #85

smakdown wrote: as far as i know, they are. i don't expect them to ship from TD until the later part of February.


Wow, that would put v3b swag, v4a swag and 2021 tokens at about the same time. It'll be better than Christmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #86

Dave wrote:

smakdown wrote: as far as i know, they are. i don't expect them to ship from TD until the later part of February.


Wow, that would put v3b swag, v4a swag and 2021 tokens at about the same time. It'll be better than Christmas.


i would say not to quote me on that.... that ship sailed though. :laugh: it is purely a guess.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #87

smakdown wrote:

Dave wrote:

smakdown wrote: as far as i know, they are. i don't expect them to ship from TD until the later part of February.


Wow, that would put v3b swag, v4a swag and 2021 tokens at about the same time. It'll be better than Christmas.


i would say not to quote me on that.... that ship sailed though. :laugh: it is purely a guess.


I knew it was a guess. But given where things stand, it feels like a reasonable guess. Unless they want to surprise us with shipments early next week, we're very quickly going to be in mid to late February. V4c registration is next week and two weeks later we have V4a.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #88

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15092

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #89

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


That would really be appreciated, if it's not too much of a bother. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #90

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


Moving to Carbondale, or to your house? ;)
Classes Played: Barbarian (29 times), Monk (23), Ranger (19), Rogue (15), Cleric (12), Fighter (9), Dwarf Fighter (7), Druid (6), Paladin (5), Bard (3), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #91

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15092

Reap wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


Moving to Carbondale, or to your house? ;)


I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 2 weeks ago #92

just a thought...

wouldn't it be cheaper if TD could mail swag from VTD3b and VTD4a? mine is usually bigger than a small flat rate or 2, which then bumps me up to medium with some filler small flat rates.

now i am one to not waste, hence my house filling up with small flat rate boxes. i'll be using all my extra boxes to package my trade items... which i still plan to do in a hotel room in indy. i will have a lot of trade items (steel, bismuth, silk, etc.) if anybody would like to swing by and do some trading.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 1 week ago #93

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


So... apparently you failed at this?

Email from TD says the tokens are still at the rail yard in Long Beach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 1 week ago #94

Fiddy wrote:
So... apparently you failed at this?

Email from TD says the tokens are still at the rail yard in Long Beach.

That's what we the pirates want you to think.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 1 week ago #95

Fiddy wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


So... apparently you failed at this?

Email from TD says the tokens are still at the rail yard in Long Beach.


Yes, but at least we're part of an historic event. Is that a good thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 1 week ago #96

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6246

Dave wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

Dave wrote: So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.


I'll drive down and check out the situation, see if I can't get them moving.


So... apparently you failed at this?

Email from TD says the tokens are still at the rail yard in Long Beach.


Yes, but at least we're part of an historic event. Is that a good thing?


How did that curse go, something something interesting times....
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds