Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VTD3b Swag Delay

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #133

Yep I got a notification from USPS of a package from Carbondale since I am signed up for informed delivery.

I think it being modules for V1-3 is a good guess.
Classes Played: Barbarian (30 times), Monk (26), Ranger (20), Rogue (17), Cleric (12), Fighter (10), Dwarf Fighter (7), Druid (7), Paladin (6), Bard (4), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #134

If it's modules, then I would still expect a notification at some point. If I do get notified, I will know the difference between pre-order vs treasure related shipments because I use different emails for each.

Edit: Ok, no formal notification, but when I look at USPS Informed Delivery details, there is a package that so far only says shipping label created, but its from Cardondale, so I assume that's TD. I will have no clue what it might be until I get a notification and can see which email address it goes to. At first I wasn't sure what it was because the description only says "Shipping Easy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #135

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 712

Reap wrote: Yep I got a notification from USPS of a package from Carbondale since I am signed up for informed delivery.

I think it being modules for V1-3 is a good guess.

I got the notification and don't have modules coming direct from TD. I got mine from an auction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #136

NightGod wrote:

Reap wrote: Yep I got a notification from USPS of a package from Carbondale since I am signed up for informed delivery.

I think it being modules for V1-3 is a good guess.

I got the notification and don't have modules coming direct from TD. I got mine from an auction.

You guys owe Jeff soooo many tokens....lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #137

jedibcg Devil's banjo 666 wrote:

NightGod wrote:

Reap wrote: Yep I got a notification from USPS of a package from Carbondale since I am signed up for informed delivery.

I think it being modules for V1-3 is a good guess.

I got the notification and don't have modules coming direct from TD. I got mine from an auction.

You guys owe Jeff soooo many tokens....lol.


Darn, maybe he's decided to collect on consumables used during the virtual dungeons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #138

Only thing besides modules I can think of is starter 10 packs and treasure from VTD 3b for those already signed up for VTD 4a/b runs since the completion tokens would take minimal space in VTD 4a/b packages. This would cause a logistical hassle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #139

Druegar has finally decided to upgrade the special shipping gas TD uses to one that doesn't dissolve legendary tokens. Unfortunately, the massive stockpile of old gas at TD HQ had to go somewhere... When it arrives, I suggest opening the package well away from your token collections.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Andrew Knoll.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #140

Andrew Knoll wrote: I suggest opening the package well away from your token collections.

HUSH, YOU! :angry:
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #141

dave romanin wrote: in a discord thread, all people who saw USPS label creations are all waiting for treasure............

Did any of them have transmutes pending?
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #142

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 712

Druegar wrote:

dave romanin wrote: in a discord thread, all people who saw USPS label creations are all waiting for treasure............

Did any of them have transmutes pending?

I personally did not. Nor any token orders or modules due. The only thing I have outstanding from TD currently is the swag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #143

NightGod wrote:

Druegar wrote:

dave romanin wrote: in a discord thread, all people who saw USPS label creations are all waiting for treasure............

Did any of them have transmutes pending?

I personally did not. Nor any token orders or modules due. The only thing I have outstanding from TD currently is the swag.


I also have no transmutes pending.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 2 months 4 weeks ago #144

I wonder if they could be pre-generating the shipping info so it's ready when they do have the tokens in hand. One of the monthly crates I subscribe to sends out tracking numbers a few days after bill processing despite not shipping for about 2 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds