Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Worldbuilders run

Worldbuilders run 3 months 4 days ago #25

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: It's worth noting these would be significantly more valuable than. The standard run.

Not GT level but something.


Curious why you think the run itself would be more valuable than a standard run? Not talking about the other goodies that the winners won.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 4 days ago #26

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: It's worth noting these would be significantly more valuable than. The standard run.

Not GT level but something.


Curious why you think the run itself would be more valuable than a standard run? Not talking about the other goodies that the winners won.


I assumed the goodies would come with the loot. If not, then I'm less certain.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 4 days ago #27

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: It's worth noting these would be significantly more valuable than. The standard run.

Not GT level but something.


Curious why you think the run itself would be more valuable than a standard run? Not talking about the other goodies that the winners won.


I assumed the goodies would come with the loot. If not, then I'm less certain.


Yeah I guess that goes back to if the goodies were sent to WB's or not. I thought they had. I know they are the ones that pulled the names, not TD. But anything is possible. Definitely should figure that out though.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 4 days ago #28

Thanks for the responses. This is only for the run, and not for the other goodies (sorry for any confusion). I have sent an email to WB confirming that this split can be done, and will transfer the tickets when that is confirmed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Wyld.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 4 days ago #29

Wyld wrote: Thanks for the responses. This is only for the run, and not for the other goodies (sorry for any confusion). I have sent an email to WB confirming that this split can be done, and will transfer the tickets when that is confirmed.

Obviously I don't know but assuming they are sending you the goodies, they have your address. TD just has the ticketholders address. If it is TD that is sending everything, then you could arrange for the person that you transfer to to send you the goodies.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 3 days ago #30

Thanks again for the interest. Those tickets are now spoken for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 3 days ago #31

Wyld wrote: Thanks again for the interest. Those tickets are now spoken for.

Rats I wasn't fast enough. I am curious what you found about about goodie shipping though.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 3 months 2 days ago #32

Do we know who got the Friday tickets?
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 2 months 2 weeks ago #33

i probably missed the post, but did they end up cancelling the one run and just move the day and time?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 2 months 2 weeks ago #34

smakdown wrote: i probably missed the post, but did they end up cancelling the one run and just move the day and time?


I think so but I cannot say. I was on the one as basically a bodied ghost...lol. I have no knowledge if another run happened or not.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worldbuilders run 2 months 2 weeks ago #35

From what I understand Friday was the one for names drawn and Saturday was for Roftuss (sp?) and friends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds