Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RE-PRINT Ideas?

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #169

The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #170

The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #171

Mike Steele wrote: Maybe the next multi-UR transmute should be a reprint of the Supreme Ring of Elemental Command.

It is a relic and didn’t Jeff say he is not reprinting relics?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #172

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5761

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Maybe the next multi-UR transmute should be a reprint of the Supreme Ring of Elemental Command.

It is a relic and didn’t Jeff say he is not reprinting relics?


Eldritched relic so it's a loophole. I'd be ok with the eldritched set looping since it takes literally decades to complete but I'd also be ok with starting something new or taking a year off. Only thing I wouldn't support is adding more eldritched set items/powers.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #173

Picc wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Maybe the next multi-UR transmute should be a reprint of the Supreme Ring of Elemental Command.

It is a relic and didn’t Jeff say he is not reprinting relics?


Eldritched relic so it's a loophole. I'd be ok with the eldritched set looping since it takes literally decades to complete but I'd also be ok with starting something new or taking a year off. Only thing I wouldn't support is adding more eldritched set items/powers.

Maybe loophole, maybe not. I would still say an elritch relic is still a relic, but that would be Jeff’s call (if he even did say no relic reprints, I was really asking).
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #174

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5761

jedibcg wrote:

Picc wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Maybe the next multi-UR transmute should be a reprint of the Supreme Ring of Elemental Command.

It is a relic and didn’t Jeff say he is not reprinting relics?


Eldritched relic so it's a loophole. I'd be ok with the eldritched set looping since it takes literally decades to complete but I'd also be ok with starting something new or taking a year off. Only thing I wouldn't support is adding more eldritched set items/powers.

Maybe loophole, maybe not. I would still say an elritch relic is still a relic, but that would be Jeff’s call (if he even did say no relic reprints, I was really asking).


I think he said it wasn't his plan to reprint any of the relics but that he might print something very similar. Mike had linked the post recently, on a phone so search is a pain.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #175

Here are Jeff's thoughts on reprinting Relics:

"I have no plans to do a complete reprint of any Relic, but we might eventually get around to making something that is sort of like an old one...so instead of a Ring that is +4 to saves, it might be +2 saves and +6 hit points.

Thanks for your input on all this. "

From Post #92 on this thread:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=245369&start=84#286216

I don't think he closed the door totally on reprinting relics, Just because he didn't have plans to do so at that time doesn't mean he can't develop plans to do so in the future. To me this isn't equivalent of putting Relics on the "Reserve List" with the HoP and AoTF, but others might read it differently.

He could always just change the rarity to "Eldritch" instead of Eldritch Relic" if he wanted to reprint the Supreme Ring. I'm totally OK also with a brand new multi-year transmute cycle if Jeff doesn't want to reprint the Supreme Ring.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #176

Cost-wise, I think Eldritch items are more like Legendaries, like CoA
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #177

Brad Mortensen wrote: Cost-wise, I think Eldritch items are more like Legendaries, like CoA


CoA was orginally a relic too remember?...lol.

It is debatable about the cost of the Grand Eldritch (Ro7P) and I imagine the Teeth of Cavadar will be Grand Eldritch about the cost. If you were just buying 1k worth of tokens anyway then the cost for one these is minimal, imo. You just need to have been doing it at the right years for enough years. NOT saying that is easy just the cost compared to other tokens......but I think I may be getting us side tracked.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #178

The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #179

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5761

Matthew Hayward wrote: Stuff for new players / token 10 pack players:

tokendb.com/token/lens-of-the-hawk/
tokendb.com/token/ring-of-the-wolf/
tokendb.com/token/ring-of-the-serpent/


Feels like we could use a +1 damage with non-magical ranged to round out the set. Also how would wolf and serpent interact with wet stone? doubt it would be OP, but could be fun.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 9 months 1 week ago #180

Picc wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: Stuff for new players / token 10 pack players:

tokendb.com/token/lens-of-the-hawk/
tokendb.com/token/ring-of-the-wolf/
tokendb.com/token/ring-of-the-serpent/


Feels like we could use a +1 damage with non-magical ranged to round out the set. Also how would wolf and serpent interact with wet stone? doubt it would be OP, but could be fun.


Are there rare non magical weapons?
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds