Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rare Token Thoughts?

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #61

+1 brass knuckles Maybe?
2 to 6 damage wheel (maybe better), usable by all. FoB compatible.
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #62

We have rare armor sets which add to Strength, to Constitution.

What about a set that adds to Dex? Or to Saves?

What about armors that add to saves? Or maybe a rare level retribution set?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #63

Endgame wrote: Ohh, from another thread
Monk Flurry of Blows compatible weapon: +1 Nunchucks

It looks like DnD has Nunchucks as a d6 damage wheel. Might be too good at d6+1 given the Adem Bracer is d7+1 and also uses the wrist slot. Maybe d5+1?

Leave it at D6 with a mark that instead does a point of damage to yourself from hitting your face with it
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #64

Wade Schwendemann wrote: We have rare armor sets which add to Strength, to Constitution.

What about a set that adds to Dex? Or to Saves?

What about armors that add to saves? Or maybe a rare level retribution set?


Focus Leather armor. :)
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #65

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: We have rare armor sets which add to Strength, to Constitution.

What about a set that adds to Dex? Or to Saves?

What about armors that add to saves? Or maybe a rare level retribution set?


Focus Leather armor. :)


I wouldnt hate a rare or uncommon set of leather armor with +1 focus as the set bonus. I could also see it being something like an animal scale, so the druid could wear it and have a higher AC. Unless we made the torso piece either a robe or armor, a la the redoubt set being either mail or plate.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #66

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: We have rare armor sets which add to Strength, to Constitution.

What about a set that adds to Dex? Or to Saves?

What about armors that add to saves? Or maybe a rare level retribution set?


Focus Leather armor. :)


I wouldnt hate a rare or uncommon set of leather armor with +1 focus as the set bonus. I could also see it being something like an animal scale, so the druid could wear it and have a higher AC. Unless we made the torso piece either a robe or armor, a la the redoubt set being either mail or plate.


Maybe kind of a rare variant of the Dragonscale set that Druid & Cleric can both use, with a Focus set bonus and maybe focus with lower AC for the individual pieces.
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #67

I was thinking

Leather Cap of Focus Set
Immune to surprise

Leather Armor of Focus Set
+2 AC, +1 Dex

Robe of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Dex

Shield of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves

Set bonus for 3:
+1 to healing, spell damage, and polymorph damage.

Maybe this should be an uncommon set rather than a rare set?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #68

I was thinking of a "Thorny Barbs" set as well.

Maybe
Helm of Thorny Barbs
+ 1 AC, +1 piercing retribution damage

Platemail of Thorny Barbs
+7 AC, +2 piercing retribution damage
(Or make a shark tooth set, and reprint shark tooth armor?)

Shield of Thorny Barbs
+2 AC, +1 piercing retribution damage.

Set of Thorny Barbs
+2 retribution damage if all 3 pieces worn.

Cleric, Fighters, Paladin

Add Barbarian to Helm and Shield, though they can't wear the set.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #69

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I was thinking

Leather Cap of Focus Set
Immune to surprise

Leather Armor of Focus Set
+2 AC, +1 Dex

Robe of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Dex

Shield of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves

Set bonus for 3:
+1 to healing, spell damage, and polymorph damage.

Maybe this should be an uncommon set rather than a rare set?


I was thinking more along the lines of:

Drakescale Focus Helm: +1 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Armor: +4 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Shield: +2 AC, +1 Focus
Set Bonus: +1 Focus

Usable: Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Bard
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #70

I’ll preface this with I haven’t read the thread yet.

Empathy : ranged firearm weapon “- 3 3 - * 6 ” wheel, - the weapon jams, * counts as a crit 6 if it hits

Firecracker : @ 6 @ 6 @ * one use ranged @ causes you 3 damage, * hits all enemies for 6 if it hits

The big one : 4 5 6 @ 10 ranged firearm weapon @ does 2 damage to the wielder.

Booming shuriken : 3 points of sonic damage on a shuriken damage wheel

Enchanted shuriken : 1 points of eldrich damage on a shuriken wheel (I believe this is better than a masterwork, and it works with the Whetstone)
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #71

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I was thinking

Leather Cap of Focus Set
Immune to surprise

Leather Armor of Focus Set
+2 AC, +1 Dex

Robe of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Dex

Shield of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves

Set bonus for 3:
+1 to healing, spell damage, and polymorph damage.

Maybe this should be an uncommon set rather than a rare set?


I was thinking more along the lines of:

Drakescale Focus Helm: +1 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Armor: +4 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Shield: +2 AC, +1 Focus
Set Bonus: +1 Focus

Usable: Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Bard


+4 focus seems far too good for a rare set to me.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

Rare Token Thoughts? 6 months 4 weeks ago #72

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I was thinking

Leather Cap of Focus Set
Immune to surprise

Leather Armor of Focus Set
+2 AC, +1 Dex

Robe of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Dex

Shield of Focus Set
+1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves

Set bonus for 3:
+1 to healing, spell damage, and polymorph damage.

Maybe this should be an uncommon set rather than a rare set?


I was thinking more along the lines of:

Drakescale Focus Helm: +1 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Armor: +4 AC, +1 Focus
Drakescale Focus Shield: +2 AC, +1 Focus
Set Bonus: +1 Focus

Usable: Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Bard


+4 focus seems far too good for a rare set to me.


And Bards shouldn't be on that armor.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds