Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS!

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 6 days 2 hours ago #37

jedibcg wrote:

Dave wrote: Well, right now it seems like the tusken flashbacks are over (Note: I correctly called the demise of the tuskens in an earlier post). At this point I haven't been surprised or thrilled by anything. I'm not saying the series is bad. I am enjoying it. It just doesn't have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. But yeah, the action sequences in ep 3 were lacking. The whole biker gang seems out of place. Boba should not have lived through the wookie's attack or at the very least should have suffered much more damage.


I think you are wrong about the Tusken Flashbacks being done. This tribe is done, but there are many tribes in the Dune Sea. So I don't think we are done with the Tuskens yet, but time will tell.


You very well could be right. In a way there would be some sense to that. But in another way we haven't previously seen any indication of tusken tribes working together or looking out for each other. Unless they at least show Boba interacting at least once with another tribe, it would sort of come out of nowhere. Although, I do agree with an earlier post that the pile of dead tusken bodies didn't look as big as I expected. Maybe some tuskens escaped and will reappear later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 6 days 2 hours ago #38

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10366

Dave wrote: You very well could be right. In a way there would be some sense to that. But in another way we haven't previously seen any indication of tusken tribes working together or looking out for each other. Unless they at least show Boba interacting at least once with another tribe, it would sort of come out of nowhere. Although, I do agree with an earlier post that the pile of dead tusken bodies didn't look as big as I expected. Maybe some tuskens escaped and will reappear later.



Other tribes have been specifically mentioned in episode 2 and 3. In 3 there is the discussion about who the tribute is paid to. Boba thinks the Pike is referring to multiple tribes and that he is collecting for all of them. In 2 there is talk about the tribes being separate when they once were joined.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 6 days 1 hour ago #39

I've enjoyed the series. I don't need a huge meta-plot to have "a slice of life in the SW universe".

That said, that was the slowest most ridiculous chase ever. Like ever. I thought Jedi was overstating, but no it was bad.

I don't get why BF doesn't just end the sniveling mayor's assistant. Respect is good. A small bit of fear does a body good.

BF's new crew is silly, but I so want to see them / this series added to the (formerly) Decipher SW CCG.

Predictions... You heard it hear first... Past BF and current BF storylines will come together as the Tuskens will come to his aid in last episode installing him as the crimeboss of Tantooine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 6 days 1 hour ago #40

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10366

Lequinian wrote:
Predictions... You heard it hear first... Past BF and current BF storylines will come together as the Tuskens will come to his aid in last episode installing him as the crimeboss of Tantooine.


Scroll up because you wouldn't be the first...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 5 days 23 hours ago #41

jedibcg wrote:

Dave wrote: You very well could be right. In a way there would be some sense to that. But in another way we haven't previously seen any indication of tusken tribes working together or looking out for each other. Unless they at least show Boba interacting at least once with another tribe, it would sort of come out of nowhere. Although, I do agree with an earlier post that the pile of dead tusken bodies didn't look as big as I expected. Maybe some tuskens escaped and will reappear later.



Other tribes have been specifically mentioned in episode 2 and 3. In 3 there is the discussion about who the tribute is paid to. Boba thinks the Pike is referring to multiple tribes and that he is collecting for all of them. In 2 there is talk about the tribes being separate when they once were joined.


Well, I'm obviously not paying close enough attention and that surprises me even less.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 5 days 21 hours ago #42

jedibcg wrote:

Lequinian wrote:
Predictions... You heard it hear first... Past BF and current BF storylines will come together as the Tuskens will come to his aid in last episode installing him as the crimeboss of Tantooine.


Scroll up because you wouldn't be the first...lol.


Dang it :). Second third … back of the line somewhere?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 3 days 4 hours ago #43

So, saw a random Facebook post, and the poster was reminding people the first time Boba appeared (in the Holiday “Special”), he was riding a large animal. I groaned then laughed.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AAckeret.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 5 hours 52 minutes ago #44

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10366
The only part of episode 4 I like was the thought of Boba Fett and Black Krrsantan vs Han and Chewie. I don't think that is going to happen at all but it is something that would be great to see. That said the rest of the episode felt very filler.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds