Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Virus-cation

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #1

With my office closed except for non-essential folks, I have free time to:
Clean the house
Play board games
Prep token transmutes
List stuff on eBay
Other things I haven’t thought of yet

Luckily I am still getting paid. Hopefully though the shutdown won’t go on too long.
Last edit: by Dave Autzen.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #2

I’ve earned every single token on Cogwind 3D. Next thing to do is read a bunch of 5th Edition books and prep for a campaign that is still months out.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #3

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5818
I'm in IT so its been a frantic flurry since shut down getting everyone up on work from home XD
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #4

I'm full-time work from home, virus or no. My day-to-day hasn't changed much, with the exception of the gym being closed :(
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #5

Marcques, instead of the gym, maybe visit a dermatologist or a barber. You're looking* a little ... off. :blink:

*Your avatar is a current photograph of you, right?
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #6

Druegar wrote: Marcques, instead of the gym, maybe visit a dermatologist or a barber. You're looking* a little ... off. :blink:

*Your avatar is a current photograph of you, right?


Unfortunately, both have been closed to limit the spread of the infection.

ETA: The avatar actually is Dave McKean collage done for one of the Sandman comic covers. Can't tell you which one exactly.
Last edit: by Marcques Domask.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #7

Marcques Domask wrote: I'm full-time work from home, virus or no. My day-to-day hasn't changed much, with the exception of the gym being closed :(

I'm also full time work from home. My big change is instead of working home alone during the days, I'm now working with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. It adds a little spice to the day, that is for sure.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #8

At home and playing games! And when Trumps $1000 dollar Virus checks go out people will have money to buy more tokens!
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #9

I work at a big box pharmacy. It's been busy.
"In order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to obtain." Mark Twain
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #10

Endgame wrote:

Marcques Domask wrote: I'm full-time work from home, virus or no. My day-to-day hasn't changed much, with the exception of the gym being closed :(

I'm also full time work from home. My big change is instead of working home alone during the days, I'm now working with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. It adds a little spice to the day, that is for sure.

We have new guidelines in place that pretty much amount to "Make that meeting an email" because so many people right now have kids at home.I can hear a lot more background noise on the calls that do happen.
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #11

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7038

Marcques Domask wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Marcques Domask wrote: I'm full-time work from home, virus or no. My day-to-day hasn't changed much, with the exception of the gym being closed :(

I'm also full time work from home. My big change is instead of working home alone during the days, I'm now working with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. It adds a little spice to the day, that is for sure.

We have new guidelines in place that pretty much amount to "Make that meeting an email" because so many people right now have kids at home.I can hear a lot more background noise on the calls that do happen.


I’m semi retired, but most of what I do can be done at home.

Besides, I’m high risk on several criteria. So, lots of Online gaming. I college friend and I both have the iPad version of Talisman.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir
The topic has been locked.

Virus-cation 2 months 1 week ago #12

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5818

Harlax wrote:

Marcques Domask wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Marcques Domask wrote: I'm full-time work from home, virus or no. My day-to-day hasn't changed much, with the exception of the gym being closed :(

I'm also full time work from home. My big change is instead of working home alone during the days, I'm now working with a 3 year old and a 3 month old. It adds a little spice to the day, that is for sure.

We have new guidelines in place that pretty much amount to "Make that meeting an email" because so many people right now have kids at home.I can hear a lot more background noise on the calls that do happen.


I’m semi retired, but most of what I do can be done at home.

Besides, I’m high risk on several criteria. So, lots of Online gaming. I college friend and I both have the iPad version of Talisman.


I hear that, both my diet and productivity have suffered since I started at home this week. My Pvp rank has not :evil:
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds