Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: V3B FULL Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM

V3B FULL Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #1

Guildy McGuildface has been enjoying VTD so far. We filled our V1 and V2 runs without posting open spots, but we've got one spot left for V3B on Saturday, January 16 at 4 pm Central. We plan to run Nightmare. Open classes are Elf Wizard, Fighter, and Monk. Come join us!

1. BeLinda - Barbarian
2. Brian/Azanul - Rogue
3. Alyson - Dwarf Fighter
4. Katie - Paladin
5. Jason/Bhorg - Druid
6. Chris/Darth Poker - Wizard
7. Paul - Bard
8. Tina - Ranger
9. Kelley/Flik - Cleric
10. Arnold - Monk

Alternate: David Zych

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BeLinda Mathie.

V3B LF1M Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #2

Hi BeLinda, I would love to join this run! I can do either Elf or Fighter.
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V3B LF1M Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #3

David Zych wrote: Hi BeLinda, I would love to join this run! I can do either Elf or Fighter.


Hi David - someone sent me a PM a little bit before your post. I'm going to go with first come, first served. I can put you down as an alternate in case that falls through or anyone drops out. (Obviously, feel free to book a conflicting run if you like.) Sorry. Any interest in the 1 pm run?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V3B LF1M Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #4

Monk would be great.

Thanks!
"IMHO we like to solve problems here on the forums that are only perceived problems due to a myopic view." -Bob Chasan
My Elemental build
My trade list
Do you have Onyx polymorph Potions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V3B LF1M Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #5

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Hi David - someone sent me a PM a little bit before your post. I'm going to go with first come, first served. I can put you down as an alternate in case that falls through or anyone drops out. (Obviously, feel free to book a conflicting run if you like.) Sorry. Any interest in the 1 pm run?


Sure, I'm happy to be an alternate for 4pm. :)
(1pm unfortunately doesn't fit my schedule)
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V3B LF1M Saturday 1/16 4 pm Central NM 3 months 1 week ago #6

David Zych wrote: Sure, I'm happy to be an alternate for 4pm. :)
(1pm unfortunately doesn't fit my schedule)


Bummer! I'll let you know if anyone drops out of this one. Hope I/we get a chance to play with you soon. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds