Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 4 months 1 week ago #1

Looking for others for this time slot
We are hoping for Hardcore or possibly Nightmare.

1. Eric (Me) - Poly Druid 5th Lvl, mostly red, no CoA
2. Liam (My son) - Bard 5th Lvl, mostly red, no CoA
3. Zach - NM Monk, 5th Lvl, has CoA, CoQS
4. Noah - Rogue 4th Lvl, mostly red, no CoA
5. Drake - Dwarf FIghter (flexible) 4th Lvl, all red, no CoA
6. Chris: Cleric, 5th lvl, CoGF
7. Corvus: Ranger, 5th lvl, CoGF
8. Lord MindFlayer: Paladin
9.
10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by EvilJohn.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 4 months 1 week ago #2

My son Corvus and I have tickets to this slot as well. We're fine with HC or NM difficulty.

Chris: Cleric, 5th lvl, CoGF
Corvus: Ranger, 5th lvl, CoGF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 4 months 5 days ago #3

Welcome! I've updated the first post. Drake and Noah might have a hard time at NM, but we can see how the rest of the party rounds out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 3 weeks ago #4

I am on this run as a Paladin I am for NM so long as some can let me borrow a ring of Heroism. No CoA or CoGF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 3 weeks ago #5

Lord MindFlayer wrote: I am on this run as a Paladin I am for NM so long as some can let me borrow a ring of Heroism. No CoA or CoGF


Sounds good. Zach may have a spare Charming set. I'll ping him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 3 weeks ago #6

EvilJohn wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: I am on this run as a Paladin I am for NM so long as some can let me borrow a ring of Heroism. No CoA or CoGF


Sounds good. Zach may have a spare Charming set. I'll ping him.

sweet thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 3 weeks ago #7

Lord MindFlayer wrote:

EvilJohn wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: I am on this run as a Paladin I am for NM so long as some can let me borrow a ring of Heroism. No CoA or CoGF


Sounds good. Zach may have a spare Charming set. I'll ping him.

sweet thank you


Sorry, I was mistaken, it's in use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 3 weeks ago #8

EvilJohn wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote:

EvilJohn wrote:

Lord MindFlayer wrote: I am on this run as a Paladin I am for NM so long as some can let me borrow a ring of Heroism. No CoA or CoGF


Sounds good. Zach may have a spare Charming set. I'll ping him.

sweet thank you


Sorry, I was mistaken, it's in use.

dang ok maybe one of the others might have one I can borrow or have Eldritch boots, ring or rod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO - V3a - Deadwill Mine - Sun 12:48PM CST 2 months 2 weeks ago #9

Good game. Thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by EvilJohn.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds