Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 2 weeks ago #61

Yeah in the midst of snowpocalypse my 3b tokens took a week to go from Carbondale to Memphis; then 2 days to go from Memphis to delivery (near Dayton OH)...go figure. Lots of weird stuff going on with the USPS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 2 weeks ago #62

So, great news to hear. Recovery is golden! Got a notify that the shipping is coming.

Favorite USPS story...ordered Mead from Vt and was given a week until arrival. It arrived in 3 weeks and was damaged. Ordered a random (not fast shipping) from Wish, month until arrival, got in 4 days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #63

VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #64

Dave Autzen wrote: VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.


Same exact situation. My transmute arrived at HQ a few days ago per USPS, assuming it's delayed behind all the treasure at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #65

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.


Same exact situation. My transmute arrived at HQ a few days ago per USPS, assuming it's delayed behind all the treasure at this point.


I'm feeling like they must have a stack of transmute orders. I also sent one in last week that is probably being held up until they get past these shipments. That's ok, although I feel like it won't be too long before I send in another order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #66

Dave wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.


Same exact situation. My transmute arrived at HQ a few days ago per USPS, assuming it's delayed behind all the treasure at this point.


I'm feeling like they must have a stack of transmute orders. I also sent one in last week that is probably being held up until they get past these shipments. That's ok, although I feel like it won't be too long before I send in another order.


My thoughts exactly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #67

Dave Autzen wrote:

Dave wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.


Same exact situation. My transmute arrived at HQ a few days ago per USPS, assuming it's delayed behind all the treasure at this point.


I'm feeling like they must have a stack of transmute orders. I also sent one in last week that is probably being held up until they get past these shipments. That's ok, although I feel like it won't be too long before I send in another order.


My thoughts exactly.


Im waiting to send in anything until I get my preorder. This will be a BIG transmute going back to TD.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #68

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

Dave wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: VTD4a shipping notice received. I guess the transmute I sent in last week could have waited a bit longer after all.


Same exact situation. My transmute arrived at HQ a few days ago per USPS, assuming it's delayed behind all the treasure at this point.


I'm feeling like they must have a stack of transmute orders. I also sent one in last week that is probably being held up until they get past these shipments. That's ok, although I feel like it won't be too long before I send in another order.


My thoughts exactly.


Im waiting to send in anything until I get my preorder. This will be a BIG transmute going back to TD.

I had to send stuff in so I have room for the pre-order to sort and send back....lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #69

and i thought you might take me up on transmuting some trade items with me later in the month. :)
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #70

smakdown wrote: and i thought you might take me up on transmuting some trade items with me later in the month. :)


Crap I forgot completely about this. I will take you up on for the 2021 tokens.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #71

i'm not sure which weekend is best. i am thinking that the last weekend of the month.

weekend of 6th = TD crew is sorting and compiling.
weekend of 13th = TD crew is still compiling and mailing out.
weekend of 20th = VTD and folks receiving orders and sorting.
weekend of 27th = get a hotel room close to st. elmo's and start sorting my order and help out folks as they stop buy.

how does that sound?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by smakdown.

UPDATE! Clarification on Treasure for V4a and Beyond 1 month 1 week ago #72

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15092
Got my shipping notice!

Friday is going to be awesome if tracking numbers are accurate:
TD tokens arrive!
Scarlet Witch arrives (Marvel Champions)
WandaVison finale!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds