Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VTD3b Swag Delay

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 1 week ago #73

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6119

Dave Autzen wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: That is just the cover story being used to hide the fact the we the pirates were successful.




You sure about that?


Solo II: Meeting Jack Sparrow. Coming soon to Disney+


Been there, was called Disney infinity, lot of fun actually.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 1 week ago #74

Picc wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: That is just the cover story being used to hide the fact the we the pirates were successful.




You sure about that?


Solo II: Meeting Jack Sparrow. Coming soon to Disney+


I had totally forgotten about that.

Been there, was called Disney infinity, lot of fun actually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 1 week ago #75

Dave Autzen wrote:

Picc wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: That is just the cover story being used to hide the fact the we the pirates were successful.





You sure about that?


Solo II: Meeting Jack Sparrow. Coming soon to Disney+


I had totally forgotten about that.

Been there, was called Disney infinity, lot of fun actually.

I'm not saying I agree, but I would watch the hell out of Jack Sparrow and Hondo Ohnaka spending a series trying to one up each other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Brokkr.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 5 days ago #76

Brokkr wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

Picc wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

Andrew Knoll wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: That is just the cover story being used to hide the fact the we the pirates were successful.





You sure about that?


Solo II: Meeting Jack Sparrow. Coming soon to Disney+


I had totally forgotten about that.

Been there, was called Disney infinity, lot of fun actually.

I'm not saying I agree, but I would watch the hell out of Jack Sparrow and Hondo Ohnaka spending a series trying to one up each other.


On up each other.... until Lando swindles them both in the season finally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 5 days ago #77

since there is a token delay, I was curious as to how many folks in the indy area would be interested in doing some turn ins for trade items in mid to late February. i'll be meeting with a couple of friends after getting tokens and we plan on sorting over a weekend and eat at st elmo's. I can bring my trade tokens and save on some postage for folks. you can get trade items a little quicker and I can go though the plats that you don't want. :)
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 5 days ago #78

smakdown wrote: since there is a token delay, I was curious as to how many folks in the indy area would be interested in doing some turn ins for trade items in mid to late February. i'll be meeting with a couple of friends after getting tokens and we plan on sorting over a weekend and eat at st elmo's. I can bring my trade tokens and save on some postage for folks. you can get trade items a little quicker and I can go though the plats that you don't want. :)


I am in the Indy area, but won't have any trade goods (or not much of any) until we get tokens.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 4 days ago #79

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Fiddy wrote: Based on Lori's latest email, it sounds like the pirates failed.

Now it is up to the train robbers.


Just saying, Long Beach is NOT far away from me.


I work in Long Beach, so I can pop over to the docks at lunch, just tell me what your order looks like :laugh:

Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 4 days ago #80

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

smakdown wrote: since there is a token delay, I was curious as to how many folks in the indy area would be interested in doing some turn ins for trade items in mid to late February. i'll be meeting with a couple of friends after getting tokens and we plan on sorting over a weekend and eat at st elmo's. I can bring my trade tokens and save on some postage for folks. you can get trade items a little quicker and I can go though the plats that you don't want. :)


I am in the Indy area, but won't have any trade goods (or not much of any) until we get tokens.


I was thinking after folks get the new tokens.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 4 days ago #81

smakdown wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

smakdown wrote: since there is a token delay, I was curious as to how many folks in the indy area would be interested in doing some turn ins for trade items in mid to late February. i'll be meeting with a couple of friends after getting tokens and we plan on sorting over a weekend and eat at st elmo's. I can bring my trade tokens and save on some postage for folks. you can get trade items a little quicker and I can go though the plats that you don't want. :)


I am in the Indy area, but won't have any trade goods (or not much of any) until we get tokens.


I was thinking after folks get the new tokens.


Well then that is a big maybe for me...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg Devil's banjo 666.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 4 days ago #82

well, I look forward to seeing you and anybody else that might want to speed up their transmuting of trade items.

as we get closer to that time, i'll post when I know more details. :)
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 5 hours ago #83

So...do we know if the tokens are still sitting in Long Beach?

Still being patient, just wondering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave.

VTD3b Swag Delay 1 month 5 hours ago #84

as far as i know, they are. i don't expect them to ship from TD until the later part of February.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds