Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Zoom Links?

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.


Mine isn't there yet. Our run isn't until Saturday though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

Mike Steele wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.


Mine isn't there yet. Our run isn't until Saturday though.

I have runs all 4 days.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #4

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.


Mine isn't there yet. Our run isn't until Saturday though.

I have runs all 4 days.


4 days?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #5

Dave Autzen wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.


Mine isn't there yet. Our run isn't until Saturday though.

I have runs all 4 days.


4 days?


Sorry 3. Though there are 4 days of runs if you count the volunteer runs on Wednesday, which I wasn't. I just made a mistake. I have 4 days off.


And zoom links are now present.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zoom Links? 1 month 2 weeks ago #6

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: We should have zoom links by now right? Does anyone? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing them.


Mine isn't there yet. Our run isn't until Saturday though.

I have runs all 4 days.


4 days?


Sorry 3. Though there are 4 days of runs if you count the volunteer runs on Wednesday, which I wasn't. I just made a mistake. I have 4 days off.


And zoom links are now present.


Ah, I did not know about the volunteer run. And 4 day weekends are awesome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds