Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: V2a Treasure

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #13

Received mine as well.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #14

Going to remain cautiously optimistic that they won't misroute my package this time. I have an estimated delivery date of Friday. it left St. Louis early this morning. Based on past history, there's a reasonable chance I could get it tomorrow, but Friday should be the latest. Again, unless they decide to give it a cross-country tour first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #15

Last time it was worth waiting for, IIRC?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #16

Woohoo, mine is out for delivery! No post office delay this time!

So great to live in the same state as TDHQ!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #17

Mine should be delivered Friday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #18

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Last time it was worth waiting for, IIRC?


It was ok, but not sure I'd go that far. I managed 1 UR and an average MB distribution out of almost 200 tokens. It think I might have had an above average distribution of hitchhiking ghosts, but otherwise nothing special.

Latest update is that the package arrived in Aurora, Illinois. Not a stop it usually makes, but its getting closer to Milwaukee. Still looking good for Friday, but also still possible for tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #19

Dave wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Latest update is that the package arrived in Aurora, Illinois. Not a stop it usually makes, but its getting closer to Milwaukee. Still looking good for Friday, but also still possible for tomorrow.


Sounds like we're taking a similar path, with a similar unexpected stop. Mine is scheduled for Friday as well, although possible tomorrow since it's one Chicago suburb to another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Marc D.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #20

Dave wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Last time it was worth waiting for, IIRC?


It was ok, but not sure I'd go that far. I managed 1 UR and an average MB distribution out of almost 200 tokens. It think I might have had an above average distribution of hitchhiking ghosts, but otherwise nothing special.

Latest update is that the package arrived in Aurora, Illinois. Not a stop it usually makes, but its getting closer to Milwaukee. Still looking good for Friday, but also still possible for tomorrow.


Same thing here with Aurora. The usual next stop after St. Louis is Oak Creek, WI. Curious. I'm showing Friday delivery as well.
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #21

Harlax wrote:

Dave wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Last time it was worth waiting for, IIRC?


It was ok, but not sure I'd go that far. I managed 1 UR and an average MB distribution out of almost 200 tokens. It think I might have had an above average distribution of hitchhiking ghosts, but otherwise nothing special.

Latest update is that the package arrived in Aurora, Illinois. Not a stop it usually makes, but its getting closer to Milwaukee. Still looking good for Friday, but also still possible for tomorrow.


Same thing here with Aurora. The usual next stop after St. Louis is Oak Creek, WI. Curious. I'm showing Friday delivery as well.


Yep, I was expecting Oak Creek late afternoon or early evening and then they usually send it out to local PO some time overnight. The extra Aurora stop might kick this into Friday unless they turn it around yet today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #22

Mine apparently made it to Indianapolis around 10:30 this morning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #23

Fiddy wrote: Mine apparently made it to Indianapolis around 10:30 this morning

I need to start having you get my tokens and then just pick up from you. I would get them about a day quicker....lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V2a Treasure 4 months 2 weeks ago #24

Well. they departed Aurora at 1:32pm this afternoon. Assuming they are headed to Oak Creek next, that should only be a 2-3 hour drive depending upon traffic. Estimate still says Friday, but Thursday is still a possibility (as is a week from Monday based on my last shipment).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds