Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: swag shipping notice

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #13

well if tyler’s last name is Jake then I think aphabetical is out...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #14

My last name is Austin. I have nothing. And i had GT run

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Steve.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #15

Steve wrote: My last name is Austin. I have nothing. And i had GT run


You're single-handedly shooting down all the theories. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #16

Mike Steele wrote:

Steve wrote: My last name is Austin. I have nothing. And i had GT run


You're single-handedly shooting down all the theories. ;)


I only had the one run, if that is a factor. I also live in Illinois.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #17

Arnold wrote:

Marc D wrote: Just got a shipping notice.

Did two runs, Friday and Sunday.Smaller number of draws, as I didn't have that many draws or consolidation. Last name starts with D.


My last name starts with D-U

Hopefully I get a notice soon! :lol:


So zach zweibeck might have a bit of a wait? :)
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #18

Dave Autzen wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Steve wrote: My last name is Austin. I have nothing. And i had GT run


You're single-handedly shooting down all the theories. ;)


I only had the one run, if that is a factor. I also live in Illinois.


Being in the last run on Sunday might mean I am near the last. Hopefully doing it alphabetically and not by last run or box size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #19

Has anyone from the GT run received token pulls yet?

Moreover has ANYONE received token pulls yet?

I know there's a 1 day delay on existing USPS priority shipments right now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #20

Haven't gotten mine yet but I dont mind the wait but it might come with my transmutation order I sent in which comes in Saturday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #21

Got an email from Lori and I was like “Yay! Tracking number”. Then I saw it was info for the Second dates. Nice, but not quite what I was looking for

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #22

Endgame wrote: Got an email from Lori and I was like “Yay! Tracking number”. Then I saw it was info for the Second dates. Nice, but not quite what I was looking for

my exact reaction too lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #23

No tracking number for me so far. Hopefully they're saving the ones with Legendary tokens in the pulls for last. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

swag shipping notice 5 months 1 week ago #24

Mike Steele wrote: No tracking number for me so far. Hopefully they're saving the ones with Legendary tokens in the pulls for last. ;)

makes since cause thats a lot of pulls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds