Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #25

Fred K wrote:

jpotter wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Jeff, can we buy a full run of tickets to outfit our whole group?

What are the two transactions we need to do to buy tickets? I guess it's probably self-explanatory when we get to that point.

Can we have the loot for the group mailed to a central location, or does it need to be separately mailed to each person?


Not official, however:

In order to buy a patron ticket, you needed to update your mailing address.
The ticket buyer then had their items sent to that address

Currently, you can buy out an entire run on the website.

My guess is the swag is sent to the ticket buyer's address.


I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. Perhaps TD could offer to allow for a buyer to pay extra shipping and have the loot sent to different addresses?

Fred


check what I just wrote - this seems like the simplest solution

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #26

Jeff321 wrote:
True and maybe that is the solution, but then the coach (or epilogue) would still need to link up the real person's address on TD.events with what class they played so that everyone gets the right amount of treasure.

How is that different than anyone else that is not part of a full group/ buys their tickets separate?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #27

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7407
Are there going to be forum topics for each Adventure?
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #28

I'm reading and scanning through any thread talking about the virtual TD events, but i'm not finding official info on certain aspects. Can someone direct me on these things:

1. I saw posts that reference virtual TD tickets are $66/ea. Is this accurate?
2. How many different virtual dungeons are happening 7/31-8/2?
3. Is there a confirmed calendar of when virtual TD events are planned to be held? (Understandable if not all events have been planned on the calendar yet)
4. Mailing treasure/completion tokens: Will you be collecting mailing addresses for each participant, or will you mail tokens for a group to the buyer of the event tickets?


Thank you
2019 Trent Tokens Poker Tournament - First Place winner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #29

DrStupid v1.0 wrote: I'm reading and scanning through any thread talking about the virtual TD events, but i'm not finding official info on certain aspects. Can someone direct me on these things:

1. I saw posts that reference virtual TD tickets are $66/ea. Is this accurate?
2. How many different virtual dungeons are happening 7/31-8/2?
3. Is there a confirmed calendar of when virtual TD events are planned to be held? (Understandable if not all events have been planned on the calendar yet)
4. Mailing treasure/completion tokens: Will you be collecting mailing addresses for each participant, or will you mail tokens for a group to the buyer of the event tickets?


Thank you

1. Yes
2. 1
3. There are only 2 listed currently.
4. I cannot answer that, but ticket buyers have to provide their address. I imagine anyone transferred a ticket can provide it as well.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #30

jedibcg wrote:

DrStupid v1.0 wrote: I'm reading and scanning through any thread talking about the virtual TD events, but i'm not finding official info on certain aspects. Can someone direct me on these things:

1. I saw posts that reference virtual TD tickets are $66/ea. Is this accurate?
2. How many different virtual dungeons are happening 7/31-8/2?
3. Is there a confirmed calendar of when virtual TD events are planned to be held? (Understandable if not all events have been planned on the calendar yet)
4. Mailing treasure/completion tokens: Will you be collecting mailing addresses for each participant, or will you mail tokens for a group to the buyer of the event tickets?


Thank you

1. Yes
2. 1
3. There are only 2 listed currently.
4. I cannot answer that, but ticket buyers have to provide their address. I imagine anyone transferred a ticket can provide it as well.


Awesome thank you!
2019 Trent Tokens Poker Tournament - First Place winner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #31

Is it possible to roll a D20 for the attack rolls instead of a D10+10 if wanted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #32

  • Jeff Martin
  • Jeff Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 6th Level
  • Supporter
  • Don't lose your dinosaur
  • Posts: 8484

Fred K wrote:

jpotter wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Jeff, can we buy a full run of tickets to outfit our whole group?

What are the two transactions we need to do to buy tickets? I guess it's probably self-explanatory when we get to that point.

Can we have the loot for the group mailed to a central location, or does it need to be separately mailed to each person?


Not official, however:

In order to buy a patron ticket, you needed to update your mailing address.
The ticket buyer then had their items sent to that address

Currently, you can buy out an entire run on the website.

My guess is the swag is sent to the ticket buyer's address.


I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. Perhaps TD could offer to allow for a buyer to pay extra shipping and have the loot sent to different addresses?

Fred


No need to give us anything extra...just transfer your tickets to the other folks, and we will automatically send them the swag.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #33

Only hoping I can get access tomorrow with a AG code. Anyone to contact if I don't get one?

Larry Anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #34

Larry Anthony wrote: Only hoping I can get access tomorrow with a AG code. Anyone to contact if I don't get one?

Larry Anthony

If you bought from the TD store, Lori has been sending them out. Got mine a little while ago. If you got your AG from someone else then you should contact them.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #35

  • Jeff Martin
  • Jeff Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 6th Level
  • Supporter
  • Don't lose your dinosaur
  • Posts: 8484

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Is it possible to roll a D20 for the attack rolls instead of a D10+10 if wanted?


We are asking folks just to use the soon-to-be-released app -- and not roll the die themselves. This should speed up combat.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please post your Virtual True Dungeon questions here 1 month 1 week ago #36

are you trying to force me into the 21st century? :S
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20 runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds