Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Virtually Leveling up?

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 6 days ago #1

I apologize if this has been asked already. I need 1000xp to level up to a level that I will be getting swag. Is there a way to get that sent out with the run tokens to save on shipping? Can I email Lori, Jeff or other powers that be to let them know to include the missing/newly acquired swag? Or would this become a gong show?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 6 days ago #2

  • Harlax
  • Harlax's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Baruk Khazad!
  • Posts: 7428

Lordoftherealm wrote: I apologize if this has been asked already. I need 1000xp to level up to a level that I will be getting swag. Is there a way to get that sent out with the run tokens to save on shipping? Can I email Lori, Jeff or other powers that be to let them know to include the missing/newly acquired swag? Or would this become a gong show?


Good question. That will be my situation after VTD 2
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 6 days ago #3

Harlax wrote:

Lordoftherealm wrote: I apologize if this has been asked already. I need 1000xp to level up to a level that I will be getting swag. Is there a way to get that sent out with the run tokens to save on shipping? Can I email Lori, Jeff or other powers that be to let them know to include the missing/newly acquired swag? Or would this become a gong show?


Good question. That will be my situation after VTD 2

with the questions coming in about logging in etc. I think that might get lost in the noise
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 6 days ago #4

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8459
xp should be sent with stuff we were told in the epilogue room when asked.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 5 days ago #5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 5 days ago #6

Lordoftherealm wrote: I apologize if this has been asked already. I need 1000xp to level up to a level that I will be getting swag. Is there a way to get that sent out with the run tokens to save on shipping? Can I email Lori, Jeff or other powers that be to let them know to include the missing/newly acquired swag? Or would this become a gong show?


If you are referencing 8th level badge holder it's not likely to make it in your treasure box. But will be autoincluded in your next order or transmute

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 5 days ago #7

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14604
I didn't hear if it was mentioned in the epilogue area, but will XP codes be sent out with our tokens/swag?
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 5 days ago #8

bpsymington wrote: I didn't hear if it was mentioned in the epilogue area, but will XP codes be sent out with our tokens/swag?


Yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 4 days ago #9

Oh crap this will be a while... lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 4 days ago #10

Lordoftherealm wrote: Oh crap this will be a while... lol

only a week or two we should get them before next VTD event

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 4 days ago #11

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8459
Shipping is supposed to start Monday someone mentioned....in the epi room, I think. Google doc is ready for input.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Virtually Leveling up? 1 week 4 days ago #12

jedibcg wrote: Shipping is supposed to start Monday someone mentioned....in the epi room, I think. Google doc is ready for input.

that soon? Sweet cant wait to see what I got

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds