Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #1

Two questions:

1. Is R1 - Felurian's Feast awarding new XP to all attendees?

(I assume so since the prior Rothfuss dungeon was called Moongate Maze and Dancing Among the Stones).

Any chance of this being presented at Gen Con 2022?

2. For Vx - Shyport Sinister the newsletter says: "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also."

That statement is pretty self explanatory, but I wonder if anything has been considered like awarding bonus XP to people who have done all of V1-V5 but don't do Vx, or making Vx XP available in some other way than GHC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matthew Hayward.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #2

Matthew Hayward wrote: Two questions:

1. Is R1 - Felurian's Feast awarding new XP to all attendees?

(I assume so since the prior Rothfuss dungeon was called Moongate Maze and Dancing Among the Stones).

Any chance of this being presented at Gen Con 2022?

2. For Vx - Shyport Sinister the newsletter says: "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also."

That statement is pretty self explanatory, but I wonder if anything has been considered like awarding bonus XP to people who have done all of V1-V5 but don't do Vx, or making Vx XP available in some other way than GHC?


Matthew, those were my main questions as well. I really hope that the XP from R1 - Felurian's Feast is somehow attainable for people that don't attend Gamehole Con.

Since Shyport Sinister is a virtual adventure, can everyone play it, or only people attending Gamehole Con?

Also, "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also." reads like if you haven't played a previous V-series adventure you won't get XP for playing this, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it means.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #3

Mike Steele wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: Two questions:

1. Is R1 - Felurian's Feast awarding new XP to all attendees?

(I assume so since the prior Rothfuss dungeon was called Moongate Maze and Dancing Among the Stones).

Any chance of this being presented at Gen Con 2022?

2. For Vx - Shyport Sinister the newsletter says: "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also."

That statement is pretty self explanatory, but I wonder if anything has been considered like awarding bonus XP to people who have done all of V1-V5 but don't do Vx, or making Vx XP available in some other way than GHC?


Matthew, those were my main questions as well. I really hope that the XP from R1 - Felurian's Feast is somehow attainable for people that don't attend Gamehole Con.

Since Shyport Sinister is a virtual adventure, can everyone play it, or only people attending Gamehole Con?

Also, "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also." reads like if you haven't played a previous V-series adventure you won't get XP for playing this, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it means.


I didn’t see where it said Shyport Sinister was virtual? I assumed it was physical and rereading the announcement I don’t think it says either way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #4

The way I read it was it was a in-person version of V series best of...that's my bet anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #5

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: Two questions:

1. Is R1 - Felurian's Feast awarding new XP to all attendees?

(I assume so since the prior Rothfuss dungeon was called Moongate Maze and Dancing Among the Stones).

Any chance of this being presented at Gen Con 2022?

2. For Vx - Shyport Sinister the newsletter says: "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also."

That statement is pretty self explanatory, but I wonder if anything has been considered like awarding bonus XP to people who have done all of V1-V5 but don't do Vx, or making Vx XP available in some other way than GHC?


Matthew, those were my main questions as well. I really hope that the XP from R1 - Felurian's Feast is somehow attainable for people that don't attend Gamehole Con.

Since Shyport Sinister is a virtual adventure, can everyone play it, or only people attending Gamehole Con?

Also, "Anyone who played a V-series adventure will get XP for playing this adventure, also." reads like if you haven't played a previous V-series adventure you won't get XP for playing this, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it means.


I didn’t see where it said Shyport Sinister was virtual? I assumed it was physical and rereading the announcement I don’t think it says either way.


You're right, I was just looking at the "V" designation and thinking for some reason it was also virtual.

So my question for them both is simply whether it is possible for anyone to get the XP for them in another way than going to Gamehole Con, or if they are Gamehole Con exclusives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #6

I wonder if PAX South is still a possibility... I haven't seen anything about whether that will or won't happen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #7

Fiddy wrote: I wonder if PAX South is still a possibility... I haven't seen anything about whether that will or won't happen


I really hope pax south happens with TD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #8

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15527
With this news I am not optimistic about any future con, even GHC. Just days ago TD announced where it would be at GC, and now this.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #9

I truly hope we can get the XP for these events at perhaps 2022 Origins, 2022 GenCon, or a later Virtual event. I'm sure Jeff and the team will not abandon those faithful players who cannot, or choose not to attend GHC.

have faith,

Larry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #10

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10010
Though not related to a question about XP.
www.gameholecon.com/attend/truedungeon
has the participation tokens for GHC. Anyone else wondering if the Cups add to an potions that already heal or do they just convert non healing potions to only heal and nothing else. Basically how do they work?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #11

jedibcg wrote: Though not related to a question about XP.
www.gameholecon.com/attend/truedungeon
has the participation tokens for GHC. Anyone else wondering if the Cups add to an potions that already heal or do they just convert non healing potions to only heal and nothing else. Basically how do they work?


Per the token it converts any potion into a healing potion. Meaning you would lose the original effect and instead gain HP.

Once it's updated on tokendb.com we will have better info but I expect that won't be until mid week at the earliest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Questions for R1 Felurian's Feast, Vx Shyport Sinister 2 months 1 day ago #12

For what it's worth... Felurian's Feast was previously (in Mar 17th newsletter) identified as V6 taking place Nov/Dec/Jan.

Maybe that is still the plan, and GHC just gets it first, possibly with some modifications?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds