Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Volunteer Perk

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 8 hours ago #25

Harlax wrote:

Spud wrote: Calendar year is defined as ? Origins to Momo? Momo to Pax? Install/Dismantle volunteering minds would like to know (especially since we came off Game Hole 2019 and volunteered for Origins 2020), please and thanks

Spud :evil:


How could it be anything but January to December?

This impacted our group, so I had posed the same question. (The answer did, in fact, shift after official TD peeps discussion happened, so it’s not a bad question of clarity).

So there are 3 options in my mind (there is an answer, but I will allow official clarity as opposed to word of mouth):
1) Jan-December calendar year (staring with PaxS)
2) “adventure calendar year” (starting with momo)
3) centered around what volunteer token year it is (so again, starting with PaxS)
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 8 hours ago #26

Spud wrote: Harlax, in my defense I guess I need to state that I am coming off Thursday night Margarita night. Going of the comment of calendar/convention year are pretty much synonymous. But yes sir, to my potion of Tequila greatness mind, I see the wisdom of your comment.

Spud :evil:


Yeah, In all three interpretations I thought of, the only difference was PaxS
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dragon6483.

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 7 hours ago #27

That's a wonderful incentive bonus, I'll bet it gets a lot more people to volunteer at multiple conventions.

In the future, when True Dungeon has expanded to even more conventions, I wonder how many you'll have to volunteer at to get a Legendary token. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 7 hours ago #28

Mike Steele wrote: That's a wonderful incentive bonus, I'll bet it gets a lot more people to volunteer at multiple conventions.

In the future, when True Dungeon has expanded to even more conventions, I wonder how many you'll have to volunteer at to get a Legendary token. ;)


I was planning at least 2 this year (trying for 3)....now I’m locking in 3 😂
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 6 hours ago #29

Do Volunteers get the same UR Volunteer Token at each Convention they volunteer at during the "season"? If so, maybe it would be a nice option for them to be able to get a PYP instead starting on their second convention as a Volunteer, instead of duplicates of the UR Volunteer Token. If that were the case, volunteers would be able to start creating pretty good builds just by volunteering at multiple conventions a year. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 1 week 6 hours ago #30

Mike Steele wrote: Do Volunteers get the same UR Volunteer Token at each Convention they volunteer at during the "season"? If so, maybe it would be a nice option for them to be able to get a PYP instead starting on their second convention as a Volunteer, instead of duplicates of the UR Volunteer Token. If that were the case, volunteers would be able to start creating pretty good builds just by volunteering at multiple conventions a year. :)


GenCon gets a unique one this year...all other Cons are the same (that was part of my waffle on the third con ROI (since I don’t have use in my build for the non gencon UR so two was overkill). With the update, as long as I volunteer at Gencon, I get two different volunteer URs and a relic (much excite, much yay).
~Rebecca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 6 days 23 hours ago #31

Dragon6483 wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Do Volunteers get the same UR Volunteer Token at each Convention they volunteer at during the "season"? If so, maybe it would be a nice option for them to be able to get a PYP instead starting on their second convention as a Volunteer, instead of duplicates of the UR Volunteer Token. If that were the case, volunteers would be able to start creating pretty good builds just by volunteering at multiple conventions a year. :)


GenCon gets a unique one this year...all other Cons are the same (that was part of my waffle on the third con ROI (since I don’t have use in my build for the non gencon UR so two was overkill). With the update, as long as I volunteer at Gencon, I get two different volunteer URs and a relic (much excite, much yay).


That's neat. Depending on how nice the Volunteer UR is for the other Cons, you might be able to trade your duplicate one for one (or maybe two) other URs you can use. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 6 days 17 hours ago #32

  • Druegar
  • Druegar's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Enjoy Your Burrito
  • Posts: 8843

Mike Steele wrote: Depending on how nice the Volunteer UR is for the other Cons

It's not a secret. (scroll to the bottom)
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 6 days 10 hours ago #33

Druegar wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i want a relic not a latter

YOU get a ladder!
And not a nice metal one, one of those rickety old wooden ladders with termite damage.
And you're gonna like it!


LOL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Volunteer Perk 6 days 6 hours ago #34

Mike Steele wrote:

Dragon6483 wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Do Volunteers get the same UR Volunteer Token at each Convention they volunteer at during the "season"? If so, maybe it would be a nice option for them to be able to get a PYP instead starting on their second convention as a Volunteer, instead of duplicates of the UR Volunteer Token. If that were the case, volunteers would be able to start creating pretty good builds just by volunteering at multiple conventions a year. :)


GenCon gets a unique one this year...all other Cons are the same (that was part of my waffle on the third con ROI (since I don’t have use in my build for the non gencon UR so two was overkill). With the update, as long as I volunteer at Gencon, I get two different volunteer URs and a relic (much excite, much yay).


That's neat. Depending on how nice the Volunteer UR is for the other Cons, you might be able to trade your duplicate one for one (or maybe two) other URs you can use. :)

~Rebecca

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds