Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Character Generator App - RoW

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #1

  • Grekel!
  • Grekel!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Fireballs are FUN! Tokenaholic since 2007!
  • Posts: 1201
Not sure if this is working right or not - I have the most recent update to the app... when I add the Ring of Wizardry - the spell "Att" stat does not change - shouldn't it get a +2 bump?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE DDA! :)
They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to use. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to use once! Oh - and if you really need to think about whether you're going to use the fireball or the + umpty staff of butt-whooping - you're likely to find yourself full of arrows, or fangs, or nasty knives & swords and such. Don't think - just shoot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #2

Grekel! wrote: Not sure if this is working right or not - I have the most recent update to the app... when I add the Ring of Wizardry - the spell "Att" stat does not change - shouldn't it get a +2 bump?

You should probably clarify which character generator app you are using (there are a couple). Also there are dedicated forum threads for each. Best to post in the threads for any issues you see.

Ed
Useful Links:
My Store - IceCrag Keep Outfitters Trading
Cranston's Char Gen App for iDevices
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic TG
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #3

Grekel! wrote: Not sure if this is working right or not - I have the most recent update to the app... when I add the Ring of Wizardry - the spell "Att" stat does not change - shouldn't it get a +2 bump?

I suspect this is directed at the IOS/Android apps, and you are correct. It will be corrected on the next version, before GameholeCon.

Thanks for the heads' up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #4

  • Grekel!
  • Grekel!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Fireballs are FUN! Tokenaholic since 2007!
  • Posts: 1201
Yes - that’s the one I was referring to, and thanks Ed as well. I’ll make sure to get the next similar topic into the right bucket!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE DDA! :)
They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to use. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to use once! Oh - and if you really need to think about whether you're going to use the fireball or the + umpty staff of butt-whooping - you're likely to find yourself full of arrows, or fangs, or nasty knives & swords and such. Don't think - just shoot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #5

I went back and gathered all the bug forum links:

Cranston's Forum Bug Forum:
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=244261&start=240#271648

Acherin's TD Character Creator Bug Forum:
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=244539&start=120#276236

Amorgen's Excel Character Bug Forum
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=155695&start=960#155695

Ed
Useful Links:
My Store - IceCrag Keep Outfitters Trading
Cranston's Char Gen App for iDevices
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic TG
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Character Generator App - RoW 10 months 1 week ago #6

  • Grekel!
  • Grekel!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • Hero Member +1
  • Fireballs are FUN! Tokenaholic since 2007!
  • Posts: 1201

MasterED wrote: I went back and gathered all the bug forum links:

Cranston's Forum Bug Forum:
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=244261&start=240#271648

Acherin's TD Character Creator Bug Forum:
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=244539&start=120#276236

Amorgen's Excel Character Bug Forum
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=155695&start=960#155695

Ed


Thanks Ed - you rock!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE DDA! :)
They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to use. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to use once! Oh - and if you really need to think about whether you're going to use the fireball or the + umpty staff of butt-whooping - you're likely to find yourself full of arrows, or fangs, or nasty knives & swords and such. Don't think - just shoot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 4 months 3 weeks ago #7

Re: 2018 GT Medallion - MoN and BoN do something extra when equipped in the Medallion, over and above what they normally do.

That’s all I got. I can’t remember what the bonus is.
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 4 months 3 weeks ago #8

Brad Mortensen wrote: Re: 2018 GT Medallion - MoN and BoN do something extra when equipped in the Medallion, over and above what they normally do.

First item is that the MoN is not valid for the 2018 GT Medallion. It provides +1 to AC which affects the Party Card, which is not allowed. The Badge of Nobility, when equipped in that slot, provide -2 damage from all damage types except Eldritch damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 4 months 3 weeks ago #9

Cranston wrote:

Brad Mortensen wrote: Re: 2018 GT Medallion - MoN and BoN do something extra when equipped in the Medallion, over and above what they normally do.

First item is that the MoN is not valid for the 2018 GT Medallion. It provides +1 to AC which affects the Party Card, which is not allowed. The Badge of Nobility, when equipped in that slot, provide -2 damage from all damage types except Eldritch damage.


I think you have them mixed up. The Badge is the 9th level one, which grants +1 AC.

Also, I believe it was said that in the future, both could be placed in the medallion for a permanent benefit.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 4 months 3 weeks ago #10

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Cranston wrote:

Brad Mortensen wrote: Re: 2018 GT Medallion - MoN and BoN do something extra when equipped in the Medallion, over and above what they normally do.

First item is that the MoN is not valid for the 2018 GT Medallion. It provides +1 to AC which affects the Party Card, which is not allowed. The Badge of Nobility, when equipped in that slot, provide -2 damage from all damage types except Eldritch damage.


I think you have them mixed up. The Badge is the 9th level one, which grants +1 AC.

Also, I believe it was said that in the future, both could be placed in the medallion for a permanent benefit.

You are correct. I do have them backwards. Fortunately I have them correct in the app. I need to go back to the original thread and recheck the rules about the BoN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 4 months 3 weeks ago #11

Cranston wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Cranston wrote:

Brad Mortensen wrote: Re: 2018 GT Medallion - MoN and BoN do something extra when equipped in the Medallion, over and above what they normally do.

First item is that the MoN is not valid for the 2018 GT Medallion. It provides +1 to AC which affects the Party Card, which is not allowed. The Badge of Nobility, when equipped in that slot, provide -2 damage from all damage types except Eldritch damage.


I think you have them mixed up. The Badge is the 9th level one, which grants +1 AC.

Also, I believe it was said that in the future, both could be placed in the medallion for a permanent benefit.

You are correct. I do have them backwards. Fortunately I have them correct in the app. I need to go back to the original thread and recheck the rules about the BoN.


BoN is slotless, so you can equip still equip it in the “special” spots in the app. I’d lean towards just having people enter it that’s and in the GT slot. There aren’t enough of us that are affected, and it isn’t transferable, so I don’t think it’s worth going through the hassle of extra BoN-related coding.

“2DR” was the thing I couldn’t remember, thanks.
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Character Generator App - RoW 2 months 6 days ago #12

Does this work in anyone’s app? I have tried removing it and then adding it back but it doesn’t seem to affect anything
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds