Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Token Inventory Help For Total Noob!

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #1

  • Jim
  • Jim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Newbie
  • Posts: 16
Hi all...Origins will be my 1st TD experience so I ordered several token sets to gear up
LOL
I see a token inventory management system on the site, but no 2017 values exist. It looks like you can upload a .csv file maybe? Does that exist? And if not, how do you manage tokens if the year is not available to choose?

Thanks for the help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #2

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Online
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 6122
Yeah that is not getting updated any time soon I don't think. If you look in my signature though you should see a link to a nice excel spreadsheet for building characters. There are apps as well.

Also welcome to the forum.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by jedibcg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #3

  • Jim
  • Jim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Newbie
  • Posts: 16
Cool...Thanks!
Actually, after looking around, I found a nice .xlsx file including 2017 tokens as well (created by you, maybe?). Looks like I can work with this spreadsheet to track inventory.

Thanks again for the help!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Jim.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #4

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Online
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 6122
Jim wrote:
Cool...Thanks!
Actually, after looking around, I found a nice .xlsx file including 2017 tokens as well (created by you, maybe?). Looks like I can work with this spreadsheet to track inventory.

Thanks again for the help!


Not by me....or at least I have no knowledge of creating anything.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #5

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Online
  • Hero Member +1
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1275
Jim wrote:
Hi all...Origins will be my 1st TD experience so I ordered several token sets to gear up
LOL
I see a token inventory management system on the site, but no 2017 values exist. It looks like you can upload a .csv file maybe? Does that exist? And if not, how do you manage tokens if the year is not available to choose?

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forums!

And yeah, I just make my own with the new tokens until the main spreadsheet gets updated. :)
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Want to Join Team Token?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #6

  • Jim
  • Jim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Newbie
  • Posts: 16
jedibcg wrote:
Jim wrote:
Cool...Thanks!
Actually, after looking around, I found a nice .xlsx file including 2017 tokens as well (created by you, maybe?). Looks like I can work with this spreadsheet to track inventory.

Thanks again for the help!


Not by me....or at least I have no knowledge of creating anything.

So when I follow the link in your sig to the character designer, there is another page on that same site with an .xlsx file containing info on 2017 tokens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Token Inventory Help For Total Noob! 1 year 3 months ago #7

  • MasterED
  • MasterED's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +1
  • Posts: 2976
Jim wrote:
Hi all...Origins will be my 1st TD experience so I ordered several token sets to gear up
LOL
I see a token inventory management system on the site, but no 2017 values exist. It looks like you can upload a .csv file maybe? Does that exist? And if not, how do you manage tokens if the year is not available to choose?

Thanks for the help!
welcome Jim. I will be at Origins offering a free run for new players. If your interested pm me and I can give you the details.

Ed
Useful Links:
My Store - IceCrag Keep Outfitters Trading
Cranston's Char Gen App for iDevices
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic TG
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds