Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 weeks ago #97

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member
  • Hero Member
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 536
Not sure if anyone else is having issues connecting to tdcharactercreator using: iPhone & iPad

It doesn’t connect to the website...

I used both safari and chrome on my iPad/phone.

Keeps trying to load but nothing shows up. Sometimes it’ll time out. See pictures attached.

Works fine on my pc.

Help!

Thanks!




This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kakitahan .

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 1 week ago #98

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7381

Acherin wrote:

Trent wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Now that you guys have sort out something from a month ago, I want to make sure that acherin does see that there is a bug with the Charm of Awakened Synergy....lol.


Sssshhhh....we're busy hijacking your post!

:P


I have seen both and will release an update soon B)


Still seems broken for my characters I also noticed that Lyre of Lore is showing up under Always In Effect which doesn't show that you need to be using it vs a different music instrument. Not certain how you want to list that.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 1 week ago #99

Where should I be posting issues I find? Here or on the google site where contacts took me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 1 week ago #100

jedibcg wrote:

Acherin wrote:

Trent wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Now that you guys have sort out something from a month ago, I want to make sure that acherin does see that there is a bug with the Charm of Awakened Synergy....lol.


Sssshhhh....we're busy hijacking your post!

:P


I have seen both and will release an update soon B)


Still seems broken for my characters I also noticed that Lyre of Lore is showing up under Always In Effect which doesn't show that you need to be using it vs a different music instrument. Not certain how you want to list that.


Sorry, I haven't had much free time lately. I am going to be working on it today.

mongo wrote: Where should I be posting issues I find? Here or on the google site where contacts took me?


Either works, if its time sensitive I would put it here as I check the boards more than the group.
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 6 days ago #101

Acherin wrote:

mongo wrote: Where should I be posting issues I find? Here or on the google site where contacts took me?


Either works, if its time sensitive I would put it here as I check the boards more than the group.


None are that important... nuisances mainly. Just didn’t know which you prefer.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 5 days ago #102

Don't know if this is a known issue or not. Trying to build up characters to get things in a row for future cons, and I've noticed I attempt to add Boots of Charging and it is not in the list for feet slot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 5 days ago #103

Anyway we could get “copy” and “rename” features added? It would work if you did a “save as” and let us name it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 days ago #104

Made several updates including fixing the the CoAS party issue and added the missing items. I will be adding a copy and rename character feature soon.

Thanks
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 2 days ago #105

I didn’t see this mentioned yet—I wasn’t able to add a +2 War Shillelagh as a main hand weapon to a Dwarf Fighter build. It wasn’t one of the options. (Didn’t check to see if it was there for Barbarian or Paladin.) Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 2 days ago #106

BeLinda Mathie wrote: I didn’t see this mentioned yet—I wasn’t able to add a +2 War Shillelagh as a main hand weapon to a Dwarf Fighter build. It wasn’t one of the options. (Didn’t check to see if it was there for Barbarian or Paladin.) Thanks.


Fat fingered the database entry for that one :P should be there now
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 2 days ago #107

Acherin wrote:

BeLinda Mathie wrote: I didn’t see this mentioned yet—I wasn’t able to add a +2 War Shillelagh as a main hand weapon to a Dwarf Fighter build. It wasn’t one of the options. (Didn’t check to see if it was there for Barbarian or Paladin.) Thanks.


Fat fingered the database entry for that one :P should be there now


Many thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 2 days ago #108

Going back to the discussion at #86 to #93, since the Token DB entry for Runestone Fitting Bases expressly contemplates being able to use multiples of the same rare runestone, and the PHB describes runestones as consumable, should the TD Character Creator be revised to allow stacking the same (rare-only) runestone(s)? Do we have a final ruling on that point?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds